[Resolved] Uber India — Unnecessary charges

Navin2109 on Jul 3, 2017
Yesterday i was booked and waited 20 to 30 mins arrival time has been increased and call couldn't connected also around 20 to 30 mins iwas cancelled the trip after cancellation it showing unnecessary in my account why i have to pay its not my fault driver he came near to me and went other way i was checking in uber map

Please rectify immediately and cancel the charges which is showing unpaid charges in my account

Navin
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 5, 2017
credited to My Account now

[Jul 03, 2017] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Navin2109, Jul 05, 2017
Today Again Booked cab from Jayadeva to Jayanagar actual amount of current trip is Rs 49/- but the driver argued collected of Rs 101/- because that cancellation charges of Rs 52/- include why we need pay unnecessarily that driver fault why should we pay if need company has to pay or else cancel and refund.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Madam/ Sir

I was traveled from vishwapriya lay out to bilekahalli its just 5 k l m .its shows me 49 rs .but driver taken 177 rs .kindly refund my amount.driver name Ramesh.car no KA05AF 4284, swift dzire.

This 4 th time I am asking refund it will taken serious action on this .

Kavana.
Dear Madam,

Browse a help.Uber.com then Select a Under Account & Payment Option Select a More Then select Under I have an unknown charge selecta a Why is there a pending charge on my payment account? select select option which relevant to you uber refund your money back uber account.

Navin Kumar