Uber India — wrong charge due to uber driver

Aditya Mega,Gate no 2,Vaibhav Khand,city,Indirapuram,Gaziwad, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Amit Kr Sil on Sep 8, 2019

I would like to register a complain on a cab driver mr. Vinod. Today at 7.42 i had registered a cab from new delhi and had taken follow up regular basis but he had asked to go this & that place to catch the cab. At last, i could not find at mentioning place and he had cancelled the cab and i had paid rs 42 for it. Later on again i had booked a cab and mr sigh is very helpful.
Now, i want to get back my additional amount of rs 42.

Register mobile number :[protected]

Snapshot attached.

Please assist me on this

Thanks & regards,
Amit kr. Sil
📱[protected]
📞77977

Now, i want to get back my additional amount of rs 42.

Register mobile number :[protected]

Snapshot attached.

Please assist me on this

Thanks & regards,
Amit kr. Sil
📱[protected]

wrong charge due to uber driver

[Sep 08, 2019] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I placed an order on Uber Eats app. I did payment using my card but uber eats app showed that payment was not completed. After 2 hours, I got a msg from my bank about transaction. So payment is done but order was not placed. Kindly look into the matter.
ALERT:You've spent Rs.274.00 via Debit Card xx3880 at ZAAK EPAYMENT SERVICESMUM on[protected]:19:57:40

Kindly Refund my money
I booked a cab in Uber which showed me fare 345-400
But I was charged 1300 on what basis this is charged it's almost trible where I was not explained how charge is being calculated and not during late hours also
Nonsense uber