[Resolved]  Uco Bank — amazon.in successful initate the money and provide the reference number but i still didn't receive the money in my account. so please help me.

Branch-badamba,pin -754031, Cuttack, Odisha, India
Dear sir my account in uco bank branch ifsc code is ucba0000387. Account number [protected]. Name - meghana mousumee satapathy. I take a amount of 47529in my account reference id is 1cw7mjl60000k19z04ex. But amount is not add to my account. So please check the reference id and please slove my perblem. The amazon.in company says transaction was done by us successfully. Please dispute my money in my account. It has more than 7days already. Kindly my amount in respected account immediately.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-10-22 13:28:19

[Oct 22, 2019] UCO Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My product refference no.[protected]. I want my refund.

UCO Bank Head Office, 10, B T M Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700001
    Uco Bank - amazon.in successful initate the money and provide the reference number but i still didn't receive the money in my account. so please help me.