[Resolved]  Unauthorised Construction In Neighbourhood. — i am complaining about a temple in my neighbourhood.

This is to bring to your notice that i am a resident of sadh nagar, palam colony area, delhi 110045 & wish to inform you that there is serious authorised construction going on the road/ street at mahakal temple (Street no 33) which is situated jus on the road, the temple owner is building a 2ft * 6 ft staircases jus on the road. All this construction have been narrowing the passage of the road for small vehicles.

This construction is creating lot of miseries for the residents around and is a threat to normal living and if this unauthorised construction is nit stopped immediately it wikk encourage others to follow the same practice.

Jus on the sake of temple they already built 2 staircases on either side of the road/ street. Please take some immediate action to stop the ongoing illegal construction and demolish the unauthorised structure that temple owner has already built.

I am expecting some genuine action from our mcd team.
i am complaining about a temple in my neighbourhood.
i am complaining about a temple in my neighbourhood.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 4, 2018
I called more than three times to our area MCD team Palam colony sadh nagar, Complaint number 499. No Action has been taken so far such a shame. NOT RESOLVED
Updated by [email protected] Mar 23, 2018 Problem not resolved so far, I am getting review as resolved please its my humble request to stop unauthorised construction and take some honest and genuine action against this..
Updated by [email protected] Apr 04, 2018 So far no resolution from our respected MCD team, my complaint no is 499. Temple owner already built a staircase now..! This is very shameful that no one even responded, seems like they all work for “GHOOS”. I dont how come some one Update the status as resolved. No actions has been taken so far from our corrupted MCD team.
Updated by [email protected] Apr 23, 2018 NOT RESOLVED SO FAR..
I have no idea when mcd team gonna take action about this, my neighbor hood temple also using the basement for commercial purpose. Please take some action about this.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I called MCD thrice and informed them about the unauthorised construction our neighbourhood is building on behalf of temple which will eventually narrowing the street for passage..so far its been two days no action from our respected MCD team Sadh Nagar Palam Colony New Delhi. Such a shame.

Delhi