Uni Services — asking to pay rs.7400

Latur, Latur District, Maharashtra, India
 Manoj podilla on Sep 18, 2018
I am a student of 1st year of graduation. One day i got a call from uni services for work on online form filling. They ask adhar card to join with him. I told first you give your company total details. So, i give my adhar card on email and the next day they send a digitaldocs application on email and they told to me to access the application and attach a selfie and signature. So, i done all thing. The next day they suddenly send data and told to me the work is nessasry to complete within 15 days rather than you have to rs.5200. I am start the work but the data is too difficult to done on time. The all data is fraud and in the data, the all phone no. S is fake. That time i think it's fake, then i didn't complete the work and after 15 days they call to pay rs. 5200 and i said you didn't gave your complete company details before the start working then he cuts the call. After 2 days, they send a legal notice in my email address. And 4 days later, now they said if you don't paid my money i can booked case on you under section 420 and section 406. So pls help me sir what can i do. I am scared thinking about it.

asking to pay rs.7400
asking to pay rs.7400

Comments

Dont worry bbro they are fake do not pay anything.

Uni Services - asking to pay rs.7400