Unibic Biscuits India Pvt. Ltd — Hair strand found in Unibic choco nut cookies

Supreet
I work in a MNC in Gurgaon and have been a great admirer of Unibic. Whenever we go for tea break with the team, it's tea/coffe + Unibic.. choco nut being our favourite !
However, this morning when we broke a choco nut cookie in half, found hair strand stuck in between which clearly showed it's something in the dough with the way it was stuck there !!!
Highly disappointed as not sure if I'all be able to eat them in future without being overly cautious or never eat at all.
See pic attached.. how beautiful the cookie look but that hair strand spoiled all. :-(

Hair strand found in Unibic choco nut cookies
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

We connect you on behalf of hyatt supermarket we got your stocks from prabhu agency at chennai there are not responding for returning of expaired products with new one my cell no :[protected]
last i call prabhu agency not responding and also blocked my call it cut after every 1st ringing call me back soon..., for quick solution

Consumer Care UNIBIC's reply, Oct 25, 2018
Dear sir

Greetings from UNIBIC FOODS INDIA PVT LTD

At the outset we apologies for the inconvenience caused, Kindly share your email & phone number to consumercare@unibicfoods.com, so that our team shall get in touch with you and resolve this issue at the earliest.

Best Regards