Union Bank Of India — atm transaction failed and money deducted from account

Mulshi, Maharashtra, India
 Ankush Pade on Jan 2, 2019
With reference to my saving account bearing no. [protected] with union bank of india, kolvan branch, taluka mulshi, dist. Pune 412108,
I would like to lodge a complaint by putting accross that a sum of rs. 5, 000/- (Five thousand only) has been debited by the bank to my account towards an incomplete atm transaction of cash withdrawal made by me at idbi bank atm (Paud gaon branch) on 29/12/18 at 12:49pm txn no. 6150.
The reason for the transaction being incomplete was that the cash had never been dispensed from the machine. I got a receipt from atm, it shows 'unable to dispense' then i received the text message saying my account has been debited with rs.5, 000/- on 29/12/18 at 12:51pm.
While the amount got deducted from my account, i couldn't get the cash, its almost 4 days and there is no refund, this is not expected from a nationalized & reputed bank like union bank of india. I fail to see good service with union bank this time, while other banks auto credit the amount within 5 mins. I have already complaint on 30/12/18 complaints no.[protected] at 10:00 am) to the customer care service of union bank of india against that so that i can get my refund, as i was not at fault. Kindly look into the matter and arrange to resolve the issue.
I am attaching the details of transaction.
1. A/c. Holder name: ankush pade
5 transaction date 29/12/18 12:49pm
6. Idbi bank transaction no. 6150
7. Idbi bank resp no. 103
8. Union bank trxn no.[protected]
9 mobile no. [protected] (Ankush pade)

atm transaction failed and money deducted from account
atm transaction failed and money deducted from account

[Jan 02, 2019] Union Bank of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ankush Pade, Jan 02, 2019
Updated by Ankush Pade, Jan 11, 2019
Union bank RECREDITED amount to my account on 9/01/19 Thank for your cooperation, & Union bank

Comments

Sir/Mam I have transferred money to a wrong account from mine Sbi account via google pay upi payment upi transaction no.[protected] And Google transaction ID. CICAgKDioeDgKA to some Ms AJMIRA katun account in union Bank of India last four digit of her account is 8254

+91 22 2575 1500 [Call Centre]
    +91 80 2530 0175 [Call Centre]
    +91 22 2289 2000 [Board]
    Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Union Bank Of India - atm transaction failed and money deducted from account