Union Bank of India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 21, 2023

File a complaint to Union Bank of India

Having problems with Union Bank of India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Union Bank of India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Union Bank of India

1800 208 2244

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Union Bank of India reviews & complaints page 19

Sir / Ma'am, i had ordered POCO M3 ( Power Black, 6GB RAM and 128 GB storage ) mobile from Amazon on 21/8/2021 and the price was 10395 rupees, the product was cancelled on 22/8/2021 and the refund was initiated by Amazon on 22/8/2021, the refund was expected to be credited on 27/8/2021 but and still after 10 days is not reflected in my bank account, please look into this matter .

ORDER ID :[protected]
REFRENCE ID : 30005412351233214362700
Union Bank of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In APSRTC.online websit I has booked ticket on 31st aug due some reasons I cancelled ticket on sep 1st form APSRTC.online I got mail ur money refunded, but money not credited in my account pls help me for crediting money in account
    Reference no is [protected]
    Bank reference no is[protected]
    Sep 17, 2021
    have purchased a product due to defective i have cancelled the amazon people have done the refund successfully on 23rd aug of Rs 949 but the amount still not reflected into my bank account more the then 25 days have passed i have sent email with complete details but still there is no response for the mail many customer say that you don't respond to any complains please do it as we are depending on you people, any one are not responding
    I just cancel my train ticket ... In ... Confirmtkt app... And they show the proof the refund but I don't see in my acc plz check at in our Bank my account

ऑनलाइन ऐमज़ॉन पे में BHIMUPI से 2400 रुपये पी पेमेंट की पैसे कट गए लेकिन पीस में नो पैमेंट दिखा रहा है।। दूसरी बार पैमेंट पे करने से 2400 रुपये फिर कट गए। और पैमेंट हो गयी लेकिन पहली वाली पैमेंट वाफिस भी नही आई।
    मेरा अमाज़ॉन कि तरफ पैसा रिफंड हुआ लेकिन मेरे अकाउंट मे आया नही reference id. 75503721290051856756496 दे दिया और कहा की बैंक मे जा कर कहो मै गया तो बैंक वाले बोले यहाँ से कुछ नही होगा

I bought the product from Amazon on November 15, 1999rupes
    I returned the product Amazon had said that you will get the payment by 28th but on 28th the payment was not received in my account and he was given a reference number 869516

I have ordered Pitambari Rooperi Silver Shining Solution for Silver Vessels on 7-april 2021 But I haven't received the product.
      Amazon has initiated the refund on may-2 2021 and it was expected to come on june-9 2021.

Amazon gave me the reference id -
      but union bank of india has still not credited my money

This is urgent please help me as soon as possible

I have ordered a device from robu.in which costs 649 rupees. since it was defective, I have returned the product on August 2nd. The refund was initiated by robu.in on August 10, but it was not credited in my account.
        This is the refund id provided by robu.in
        RFND2122/3340
        Please kindly respond to this complaint it's very urgent.

I had applied for IPO but unsuccessful in getting the allotment. The UPI mandate date expired but still amount is not credited. I have mailed to the branch about the issue but no response.

I paid Kendriya Vidyalaya fees by online (UPI) mode with Union Bank Of India online Fees Collection portal of Rs 6, 000 from Bhim UPI (Phonepe).My payment was showing successfull on Bhim app and My Bank Of India's account Deduted the amount of Rs. 6, 000 on 25.08.2021 at 01:53 PM. But The deducted amount not credited to Kendriya Vidhyalaya's UBI Online fees collection portal yet . And when i goes to check my payment status...

I am holding an account with Kapra, Sainikpuri branch with account number [protected] through which i have applied an IPO and amount blocked, even though the allotment is done on 12/08/2021 and lien amount expiry date is 21/08/2021, till today the amount is blocked

KARAHAL gas agency ke paas ATM se paise nikalte time usme paise fas gye account se kat gaye par ATM ne nhi diye Plz

I applied for Glenmark Life Science IPO on 27 July 2021. Accordingly an amount of 14, 400- was blocked. However the IPO's were not allotted but till today i.e 24 Aug the said blocked amount is not released/unblocked. The broker says to contact the bank. My bank manager says he doesn't have the option to unblock. Kindly help.

I have applied for an ipo and my amount got added to lien balance could you please work on that and release that amount
                  Still there the amount isnt blocked

IN My S/F A/C No. [protected], AMOUNT OF Rs. 36790.06P WAS DEBITED TO my A/C on 20/08/2021, for POS:DAVTrustandMana/160036/[protected], AS per information received from the bank.
                    However the amount debited has not been credited to beneficiary a/c as yet.
                    You are requested to credit the amount to the beneficiary a/c immediately, under intimation to me.

PREETI KANSAL

I have applied for the Devayani International Ipo On 6th August a total Amount Of Rs :14850/- . I have not received allotment of Ipo, but stiill my funds are unblocked. i have contacted the branch manager regarding the unblocking of money, he said i dont have any idea on this.

Client id: [protected]
                      Application no: 17b156ba238ba30
                      Even iam suffering from same issue.may i know whether ur issue is solved
                      k vamsi babu's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 28, 2021
                      This is a fake website, they are fraudsters, They will send you a link and ask you to enter your account and card details, Don't fall in trap.

I one of the costumer of union bank Ramachandrapuram branch, Sangareddy, Hyderabad .From so many days, ATM machine near the R.C puram branch is out of service .
                        It is difficult to draw the money from other ATM machines which are far from us . So, our kindly request is please repair that machine as soon as possible . In case of emergency it is complicated to so many people.

BRANCH NAME : Union bank of India, Ramachandrapuram, HYD
                        ADDRESS : Plot# 2&23, Jyothi Nagar, Ramachandrapuram,
                        Hyderabad city, Sangareddy District, Hyderabad state
                        Telangana.
                        BRANCH
                        PHONE NUMBER : [protected]

I have made a money transfer of 5000/- from union bank of India account via amazon pay, After I entered UPI pin it got some and displayed transaction failed . But the amount has been deducted from my bank account ( the 2 nd recent transaction).I am here by attaching the screenshot . So please resolve the issue and credit my amount back

I have ordered a product from Amazon on 28 july 2021 and refunded it on 4 August but yet today i didn't got my refund.
                            The order id is[protected]

The reference number is[protected]

I booked 2 tickets of sleeper train tickets.
                              And I do this through paytm card payments but money is deducted and tickets is not booked.
                              Money amount is1063.69
                              Aug 19, 2021
                              Updated by Dr.Gajendra Barnawal
                              Booked it Kota junction Rajasthan

Dear Team,

On dtd:- 16th Aug 21 while withdrawn rs.2000/- at your Agaradahalli Bank AMT, automatically ATM is shutdown and Rs. 2000/- was not collected. meanwhile i got SMS also. at the same time i verbally inform to your branch manager he informed within 2 working days your amount is credit to your account. but till i am not received any amount from your end.
                                please take the necessary action.

Prakash.Av

My mandate for ipo expire yesterday
                                  Still my money is lien
                                  App no 80551999
                                  Please revoked my mandate

Dear Sir/Ma’am
                                    I have applied for IPO of Cartrade on 11th Aug through UPI and the transaction is successfull and amount of Rs14562 is deducted from my account.
                                    Refund dates are also passed but my blocked amount is not yet released.
                                    Please help me out regarding this. I am attaching the screenshot o[censored]PI transaction detail.

Darpan Baranwal

My account no is [[protected]] Name-M K Venkatesh. I made an online transaction on 13/08/21 of Rs 19339.82 through online transaction. The amount got declined but the amount was debited. I got a message through paytm that it will be credited in 72 hours or else contact the customer care. The order ID of paytm is [[protected]]. The transaction ID of our bank is[[protected]]