[Resolved] Union Bank Of India — BHIM app Transaction failed

Nashik, Nashik District, Maharashtra, India
 niru1989
I did a Transaction of 4000 rupees yesterday on 21 Feb 2017 from [protected](own A/C) to [protected](Benefeciary) this account number by BHIM app. Transaction was failed and Payment Was not Received by Benefeciary but the 4000 rupees amount is Debeted from my Account.
I was told to wait for 24 hours and the costomer care executive is not good enough to help.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 24, 2017
Union bank of india have credited the 4000 rupees for which the complain was made.

[Feb 22, 2017] Union Bank of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by niru1989, Feb 22, 2017
The costumer care survice is always BUSY or tell me to Ask benefeciery. Benefeciary has the account in Same bank branch, when he calles costumer care executive. They tell them to ask ME about the problem from my side. If there is no problem from Both the sides then Where is the money Gone?????

Comments

A transaction was made to fund my account and i didnt received the ammount and also they have provided me with autorisation code - 449792 and reference id is 74332747046704503410550
Sir maine poora naam dala and account number 1 digit jada daal diya doosre Account me transfer ho gaye cilory wallet se ky vo vapis mil sakte h please help me sir and thoda sa jaldi please
Mine also same problem . Where is money gone.

+91 22 2575 1500 [Call Centre]
    +91 80 2530 0175 [Call Centre]
    +91 22 2289 2000 [Board]
    Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Union Bank Of India - BHIM app Transaction failed