[Resolved] Union Bank Of India — transaction failed and amount debited

Surat, Surat District, Gujarat, India
 huzefa saleh on Oct 21, 2017
Hello sir i m huzefa k. Saleh, @ 13 10 2017 i transection of rs.12645 from my union bank of india currant account number [protected] but my transection of rs.12645 is failed & money is debitted from this account by union bank upi app. & my register mobile number is [protected] & my transaction ref. Id is[protected]. Plz help ne to solve my problm, thanks.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 23, 2017

[Oct 21, 2017] Union Bank of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
plz call me
Updated by huzefa saleh, Oct 21, 2017
plz give me refund fast of rs.12645, plz.
Updated by huzefa saleh, Oct 21, 2017
[protected] ye number se call aa raha he aur pich ne per bata raha he ki me consumer se sir bol raha hu, plz aap ki sari bank details do, atm card number, pin number etc.. agar aap ka koi family ka bhi atm card ki details ho to wo bhi muje bata do, aap ka jo rs.12645 ka transection fail hua he me just .min.me refund karva duga, vagere vagere.. aur ye bhai ne atm ki galat entry kar ke mera card bhi block kar diya he, sayed kal ye number dekar police se inquiry nikalni parege, aap bhi plz savdhan ho jaye plz...
Updated by huzefa saleh, Oct 21, 2017
2nd ye number [protected] ye bhi he, is number se bhi aap ko call aaye ya bank ki koi bhi details puche to plz aap wo naa de, meri aap se request he plz... ye sare fake he jo aap ki details lekar aap ke account se kuch bhi galat kar sakte he, jab ki koi bhi bank taraf se clear kaha gaya he ki ph per puche jane per plz bank me apni account ki koi bhi details shere naa kare, jarurat hone per only bank ya national consumer help line se contact kare plz..
Updated by huzefa saleh, Oct 22, 2017
Very bed service from union bank of india, my problm no solve yet, huzefa. Real.[protected]@gmail.com, [protected], branck work so poor. No good response from all union bank of india team. Plz solve my problem otherwise i will submitted case to consumer court, my transaction failed of rs.12645 & amount debitted from my union bank account by union bank upi app. From 13 10 2017, but no any action from union bank of india team.

Comments

Sir, Kindly arrange to send the KV fee receipt of my son S.Sanjay
Date of remittance: 11.10.2017, Transaction ID (SBI): JU[protected]
Student ID: [protected]. My email id: [protected]@gmail.com
Mera email update nahi hua h.. kardegjye or brnches update kardejye

+91 22 2575 1500 [Call Centre]
    +91 80 2530 0175 [Call Centre]
    +91 22 2289 2000 [Board]
    Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Union Bank Of India - transaction failed and amount debited