Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] — negligence of exam staff in civil services preliminary exam 2019

I appeared in the cse-2019 at centre 003 s. P college, maulana azad road, srinagar under roll no 1801146 in room no. 17 on 2nd june 2019. I was seated on the second seat in row 5 of that classroom. I entered the classroom well before schedule and only one invigilator was present at that time. Later two more invigilators joined. While i was writing my paper i was given an attendance sheet to fill which to my shock had already marked me absent even though i was very much present. I filled the rest of the details as was required and was made to fill in the circle representing present p even though they had by themselves filled on absent a. When i raised the issue there itself they said it's a benign mistake and tried to fix it by scratching the absent circle which they themselves had marked. They made no further attempts to ensure that it would not affect my exam results or acceptance of my paper. Also, they did the same mistake with a person sitting right before me. I'm bringing this into the notice of commission so that i would not have to suffer for the mistake which others committed.
The names of the respective invigilators present in room 17, centre 003 sp college are-
1) dr mudasir ali
2) dr sheraz ahmed bhat
3) ms shaheena akhtar
Kindly send an assurance or response for my above concern.

Thank you.
Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments