Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Jan 19, 2023

File a complaint to Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI]

Having problems with Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI]

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Website

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Head Office Address

Government of India, 3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Circus
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 300 1947

View more phone numbers

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] reviews & complaints(548)

Respected sir, my name is vishal shivaji mohite
And my complaint is I have made request on 20th August 2022 on maadhaar app online to update my address but my request was under process.i made a complaint After 90 days and asked for refund my money but i haven't got any refund after that i went nearest aadhaar enrollment center and updated my address and also get aadhaar pvc card.the issue is that still in maadhaar app my request is showing under process from 20august 2022 till now I don't want to update my address now because I updated from enrollment center and I have sent so many mails for my refund but still i havent got any refund by maadhaar i have contacted many times and so many mail I sent for refund till this date.
But still I haven't got any refund.
Please help
Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I wanted to get Aadhaar card for my son HARISAN .A on 2/7/22 I went to Aadhaar office and registered in person but till date I didn't get Aadhaar no information I went to koyambedu Aadhaar office in Chennai on 22/11/22 they said call 1947 They say ok, I have given a complaint many times for that too, no progress till now your forest is under processing, we have further complained. What is the result of this? Will my son get an Aadhaar card or not. please help this poor son's Aadhaar.

note enrolment copy added

UIDAI,

My Aadhaar Card is Update in my ICICI Bank A/C[protected], But in UIDAI Bank Linking/Seeding Status. Please Update my Aadhaar in UIDAI Check Aadhaar/Bank Linking.

I have Ordered Pvc card from uidai website filled all required fields my transaction was successful the money ( 50 Rs) was also got deducted but from now on it is been so long i am not getting any update on portal it is showing print in progress from long time. The SRN No. Is S[protected].
        Attached Slip also.

I did 2 transactions for name change of aadhaar card on 05/Ga/22, and it was filed, still no refund.

Even though my adhar number is linked to bank account and it is verified by bank officials it is showing as technical exception when i check banking status in adhar website.

A. Name of Enrolment Agency ... Service Operator : BLS Kendras Pvt Ltd (03AAHCB7186Q1Z2) ... Sewa Kendra Code : PB[protected]U003
              b. Location & Address ... Sewa Kendra Name : Civil Hospital, Pathankot
              c. Operator Details (if available) ... MUSKAN SAINI
              d. Agency Phone/Mobile Number (if available) ... Not available
              e. 28 digits Enrollment ID/Update Request Number (if available) ... Not available ... MUSKAN SAINI refused for the corrections / amendments. Correction required is ... my name - ANAMICA RANA has been mentioned twice in the Aadhar in English language whereas it should be only one time.

Hi, I am a NRI, last August i update my mobile number from Asyst park Salt lake Sec 5, They charge me 50 Rs for update of my UAE number and 30 Rs to print that.
                Now after that when i trying to apply for PVC card, OTP not coming.
                I contact UIDAI, they keep replying like scripted visit any center, update with local number.
                Why they charge me ??? .

I am ready to forwatd my detail conversion with them, please provide your email

I recently visited one of your Aadhar update centers to update my mobile number.
                  Address- Aadhaar Demographic Update Center, Utkarsh Online Multiservices, Shop No.3, Gayatri Apartment, Narangi Bypass Road, Next to Patil Supermarket, Sainath Nagar, Virar East,
                  After updating My mobile number and signing the printed application form on which the price was mentioned as Rs.50/- But the guy overcharged me Rs.250/- I have a Gpay...

I have order Aadhar pvc card i paid 50 rupees my money is deducted but not received srn number Again i order pvc card apply i paid 50 rupees Again then money deducted but not recived any message...i try two times but nothing happend..this is very bad system..i request u plz refund my money fron uidai..
                  Sep 10, 2022
                  Updated by Md Kaunain
                  My Adhaar..number..[protected] mobile. [protected]

A. Full Name (Mandatory)
                    RAHUL SHUBHASH MASKE

b. Address with State and pin code. (Mandatory)
                    ROOM 235 BRAMHAVADGAON VILLAGE NEAR WATUR PHATA, PARTUR TALUKA, JALNA DISTRICT MAHARASHTRA 431501
                    c. Phone number
                    d. E-mail address. [protected]@gmail.com
                    e. Date of birth/ year of birth. 09/10/2013

f. Name of Guardian (if provided)
                    SHUBHASH PANDURANG MASKE
                    g. Name of the Head of the family (if Q
                    SHUBHASH PANDURANG MASKE

I had registered for baal adhar of my daughter. Local language is Marathi.
                      But to my surprise her name is not translated in Marathi language and it is printed in English language twice. Rest of the things like address is correctly translated in Marathi language.
                      Only name is not translated.
                      I contacted most of the adhar centres nearby but they don't have any idea and not helping me out.
                      Her adhar card number is...

My aadhar number and fingerprint has been hacked by fraudsters for authentication. On 8th and 9th August, total Rs. 30000 has been debited from my aadhar linked bank account using AEPS. Fraudsters has hacked my aadhar and somehow managed to clone my fingerprint for authentication. I received emails that aadhar authentication has been done using my fingerprint which I am completely unaware. They have withdrawn money using AEPS. What is the security of aadhar then? I need my money back and not only that I want to delink my ph number and bank account from aadhar so that going forward anyone cannot do this by cloning my fingerprint. How can I update my biometrics now? Because fraudsters has stored my fingerprint with them. How can I change my biometrics for aadhar?
                      I need clarification and justice for this. Aadhar has become dangerous to all the citizen now.

My update request is 2821/33046/04019 i request for addhar update. please update as early as soon. please update immediately

My address is not yet updated I’ve logged a request on the 7 July till date no resolution.. I’ve followed up multiple times raised 3 complaints still no resolution I want my refund the same happened in the paste probably the dept would have to change the customer service management.. if not the govt who would help us when we are taking our precious time to update and stay updated govt does not want to support or cooperate. One excuse always that the servers are down call later even the technology side is bad
                          Aug 04, 2022
                          Updated by Gary Marcus Morris

I want to file a complaint against the Aadhaar dept I made online transactions for updating address but my request has not been successful since 7th of July I have been contacting the customer care logged 3 complaints but no resolution till date I’m upset and disgusted disappointed with the service that government is providing if not Aadhaar who would help? I need to know I need the address updated on priority for some paper work.. customer care bluntly say we cannot refund your amount as well.. this happened in the past as well now I want some action taken against the dept
                            Aug 04, 2022
                            Updated by Gary Marcus Morris

I was tried to update my aadhaar card DOB update using mobile application mAadhaar, the Update proceedure completed and i got the acknowledgment screen on my phone, and when i was check the status of my update on website it is showing as payment stage is pending, but if i go to transaction history for the same SRN transaction is successful.

please refund my amount (R.s 50) or Update the status and complete my DOB update Request
                              Jul 24, 2022
                              Updated by ansar26727
                              any update on this?

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] — Mobile number not link with aadhar card from concern department and also problem of generating OTP on aadhar portal

Hello
                                Myself Abhijeet
                                I have facing lot of problem in generating OTP on adhar portal till today .
                                Mobile number is not linked with my aadhar yet pls link mobile number to my aadhar early as possible because already too late for completing this process .
                                I have face lot of problem in bank and other sector because of this issue pls help to link my mobile number to my adhar card

My addhar number...

Hi Team,

Adhaar was supposed to be secured ID. But now it has become the most vulnerable ID for fraud. My biometrics was forged for transaction in my SBI bank and BOI account. All this cannot happen with the help of Adhaar Center corrupt officials.
                                I recieved verification emails from Adhaar which I didnt do and next day my SBI account was debited by Rs 9480 and Rs 2020. I need my money back this loss happened because of Adhaar.

My URN no is [protected], My aadhaar card no[protected] . Through ssup portal I have raise a request for address updation, so that They charged 50 rupees for that.Though payment is successful but the uidai website payment history showing payment success but in same website update status showing payment pending & also when I click on resume then showing successful payment available for this srn.Therefore there is no processing of my...