Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Jan 19, 2023

File a complaint to Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI]

Having problems with Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI]

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Website

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Head Office Address

Government of India, 3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Circus
New Delhi

1800 300 1947

View more phone numbers

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] reviews & complaints page 17

R/sir,
With due respect i inform to that as per your policy i was register of my aadhaarcard on dt:-25/02/2016 at the time 19:13:57 hrs but after one year complited till date not supply of original aadhaarcard. Enrolment:-1338/37749/23675 date 25/02/2016 time:19:13:57
Please arrange to supply do need full action &oblige me,
Name:- hitesh vadilal ghuntla,
Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Hitesh,

Your Aadhaar has been generated and you can download e-aadhaar from UIDAI webiste or through this link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/

Dear sir, madam,
    I registered for aadhaar on 30/08/2014 but till
    now i did not receive the original aadhaar card by post. last month
    i'e on 18/01/2017, i applied for updation in address.

When i am checking my update request status it is showing:

Update Status
    " Your Aadhaar has been generated. While your Aadhaar is being
    printed and posted to you, please download eAadhaar. "

though i have downloaded the e-aadhaar from uidai website but i need
    the hard copy of aadhaar by post on my address because e-aadhaar is
    not accepted sometimes. When i registered for aadhaar in the year 2014
    that time also i did not get original aadhaar card by post but this
    time i really need the hard copy or original copy of aadhaar because
    in some competitve exams e- aadhaar is not accepted, they want
    original hard copy of aadhaar card. please tell in how many days will
    i get my updated aadhaar card by post. send my original aadhaar card as soon as possible.
    I am, Tadikonda Phani Prasad very sorry to submittal the complaint regarding non-receipt of my AADHAAR CARD hard copy. Every where I was asked to show original Aadhaar card hard coy to up date /linking bank account/Credit card account/ pan card linking .I am facing quite a lot of problems in the absence of Hard copy I do not know to whom approach & running like a mad dog.
    How ever details are mentioned below to resolve the problem/

Name Tadikonda Phani Prasad
    Enrollment No: 1118/600030/02678
    date: 16/07/2015
    E-Aaadhaar card No:[protected]
    Note : it observed that ADDRESS WAS TYPED AS madinaguda, Tirumalagiri instead of only Madinaguda
    may be the reason for not delivery of the card.. Madinaguda is one location and Tirumalgiri is another location in Hyderabad. Only Madinaguda is to be typed and that Tirimalagiri is to be deleted for correct delivery. Kindly look into the problem and resolve the problem by sending Hard copy to my address
    Tadikonda Phani Prasad
    Telengana

Updation My Aadhar No.[protected]
      Mo. No. - [protected]
      Email ID - [protected]@gmail.com

My aadhar number is[protected]. I have updated my aadhar number with my mobile number is [protected] and my email id isbhagyalaxmipadahan19. I have received the confirmation that the same has been updated. After updating i am able to download my e-aadhar card from web.
        But when i try to register on common service center (Https://registration.Csc.Gov.In/cscregistration/cscregauth.Aspx), it is showing error: -

” Exception Occurred - OTP Generation Failed. CIDR connect error. - code:O1002”.

Hope this problem will be resolved.
        Bhagyalaxmi Padhan
        Aadhar number:[protected]

Sir i send a correction ltr for the above matter in aadhar kendra bangalore through speed post.my voters id card and passport correctly spelt my father name.In renewing the passport they asked for aadhar card and change the correct name of my father for revalidating.The asked to correct aadhar card for renewing this.Kindly take necessary action immediately for this and issue a fresh aadhar card.I also send email through help desk.But no replay from this time
          Thanking u
          Mar 3, 2017
          No information given u yet.pls uldate my request
          Sir, i have enrolled for aadhar on 30/10/2013 with the following enrolment no:
          1183/61043/05291 date:30/10/2013 time:12:19:04
          name: T.Muralidhara kalkura
          37/27 10th Avenue
          Ashok Nagar
          Chennai-600083
          My enrollment no is:2007/33423/21711
          Date&Time:13/07/2012 10:13:39
          Sir pls update my father name as"VASUDEVAN ELAYATH" immediately and give a fresh aadhar card because some officer told eeadhar is not received for pupose.They asked original card not paper.If any payment is for new aadhar card pls mention the detail also.once again thanking u
          Harikrishnan.v
          Hari Ctla's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 3, 2017
          Thanking u for ur reply.
          My enrollment no is:2007/33423/21711
          Date&Time:13/07/2012 10:13:39
          Sir pls update my father name as"VASUDEVAN ELAYATH" immediately and give a fresh asdhar card because some officer told eeadhar is not received for pupose.They asked original card not paper.If any payment is for new aadhar card pls mention the detail also.once again thanking u
          Harikrishnan.v

I have applied for adhaar card for nearly three times.
            Every time it is going to manual check status and gets rejected.
            I submitted ration card and pan card for proofs.
            We have filed complaints by calling 1947 also but they only say that "we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department, call us after 15 days".

I also went and asked the enrollment center. But they also don't know where things are going wrong.

The following gives the details of the latest application for my adhaar card which is again in the manual check status:

Name : subbiah r
            Enrollment id : 2193/00367/04660
            Date and time : 18/11/2016 17:14:28

Please let me know what has to be done so that my adhaar card gets generated successfully.
            My aadhar card nomber[protected], may name Rajan singh,

New CSC Application Registration,

Answer-OTP Generation Failed. Aadhaar number does not have verified mobile/email - code:110

This is kindly inform you my daughter aadhar card no[protected] DOB is in wrong but we tray to update but there is no any mobile no update .we are already dispatach the documnet to speed post 2 time ED[protected]IN but there is no any update what can do its to urgent about please update as soon please take the action

vivekkumar

URN#[protected]
                Online Consultancy: Karvy

Aadhar card#[protected]
                URN# [protected]

Please Consider My Address Proof Attachment for your Reference.

Bank Statement
                Gas Connection Registered with Consumer Bill
                LIC POLICY

PAN CARD (for Reference -Not A Proof)

Yours Faithfully,
                ASLAM JOHNBASHA
                I applied Aadhar Card in address correction, i have a proofs gas connection voucher with bill, lic policy and bank passbook, but still Not processsed in online Status Delayed

ASLAM JOHNBASHA
                aadhar card#[protected]
                chennai

I have applied Aadhar card for my daughter in September 2016 - Enrollment Number -1088/05560/17949 08/09/2016 13:27:58, but it was rejected due to data/process error.

Again in December 2016 I had applied - Enrollment NO - 1088/05560/18802 it was rejected as duplicate.

I have sent several mail on [protected]@uidai.gov.in but didn't received proper response. They have registered my problem and also share the Case ID - ([protected]). I have shared all the detail which they require. I have also spoken to customer care they also unable to help me out. I don't know to whom to approach for solution.

I request you to please help me out as i have to submit the aadhar card in my daughter's school.
                  Feb 20, 2017
                  Updated by RupeshY

I have not received any feedback from UIDIA, also i am unable to generate the Aadhar Card for my daughter. I have to submit it in her school. I request you please help me in this regard.

Tiya's Father.
                  Sir my aadhar card is not updated yet...I have submitted my documents on 6th Feb, 2017 to update my name, mobile number, email etc.Now I need it urgent to get other documents.aadhar no.[protected].
                  Pls sir

I was trying to update my wife aadhar card updation from uidai enrolment center, udaipur location at :-
                    Dipendra joshi, emitra center dipendra joshi, shri sai online from opp ato z medical store, delhi gate udaipur, udaipur, udaipur, rajasthan - 313026
                    [protected].

He was charging me rs120/- for address and mobile number update. When i asked why so much charge? He said, he will scan the documents. I said i will bring scan documents from myself. He said, no, there is another software by which he will scan document.

When i called customer care at aadhar card 1947, they said since it is government office, they will ask only rs30/- and not more than that.

I swear, if this is the scenario in india at modi's government, then first fight corruption within india and then outside india (Pakistan).

I want justice. For more clarification please call me on [protected].

My sister named as Tulasi Sarkar. She got Enrolled for Aadhaar card from Anganwadi Kendra. But unfortunately her Enrollment Date and Time is missing. That's why she can't print out her Aadhaar card.

So, Please Sir Kindly re-issue me the date and time of the Enrollment Number- 1164/70701/05931 and send it in the mobile number.

Mobile No- [protected] and email - a[protected]@gmail.com

Name- Tulasi Sarkar
                      Father's Name- Basanta Sarkar
                      Mother's Name- Arati Sarkar
                      Thanking you Sir
                      Yours Faithfully

Last 6 to 7months my aadhaar shows inactive (aadhaar no: ‎[protected]
                        ‎I have updated twice, but till my aadhaar not active,
                        I'm approach to our customer care number 1947 few days back, customer care executive say to me please enrol again update and required document upload aadhaar card. As same i fallow new enrolled 3rd time.
                        Please consider my mail, why my aadhaar inactive, lot of times I have enrolled freshly but till my aadhaar status inactive. I had lot of problems facing for aadhaar inactive.

Please find the below details of my URN numbers

1. ) 1012/60247/00010. 26/09/2016 12:51:11
                        2.) 1012/60259/06945. 01/12/2016 11:48:02
                        3.) 1012/60248/29806. 20/01/2017 16:02:27 (new)
                        ‎Please solve my problem as soon as possible

Nalla srinivas
                        506370‎ pin code
                        Mail: srinu.[protected]@gmail.com
                        Jan 31, 2017
                        Updated by Sreenu Nalla

Last 6 to 7months my aadhaar shows inactive (aadhaar no: ‎[protected]
                        ‎I have updated twice, but till my aadhaar not active,
                        Please consider my mail, why my aadhaar inactive, lot of times I have enrolled freshly  but till my aadhaar status inactive. I had lot of problems facing for aadhaar inactive.

Please find the below details of my URN numbers

1. ) 1012/60247/00010. 26/09/2016 12:51:11
                        2.) 1012/60259/06945. 01/12/2016 11:48:02
                        3.) 1012/60248/29806. 20/01/2017 16:02:27 (new)
                        ‎Please solve my problem as soon as possible

Nalla srinivas
                        506370‎ pin code
                        Sir in the uid system the p.o and the district of my village chaibari is totaly wrong.the correct information is.vill-chaibari, p.o-pub rehabari, p.s-patacharkuchi, sub div-bajali, dist-barpeta, pin-781329, state-assam.please input all correct information against my village.

This enrolment has been Rejected as duplicate. Please DO NOT RE_ENROL and use your matching enrolment number displayed below to check your Aadhaar Status. In case matching enrolment number is not displayed below please call 1947 for more details.
                          Your Duplicate EID :1207/68083/02248 08/01/2017 15:44:04

Dear sir madam
                            Complaint address is
                            ATALJI JANASNEHI DIRECTORATE
                            SHORAPUR LOCATED IN TAHASIL OFFICE SHORAPUR pin no is 585224
                            OPERATOR NAME IS VENKATESH

Complaint details
                            I visited this enrolment centre with my family with all valid documents and asked him enrolled aadhar cards all, my family wife and sons apart from me because I have already done this operator Frist asked money is told provide valid documents except to my aadhar card my new born baby is now 7 months not add her name ration card but he telling I want ration in her name on ur ration card and Frist son age is 5 years but he told school declaration form I provided to all my sons birth certificate's but he not accepting he talking rubbish word with bad manner's in public fron of women's in tahasil office and also he demanded money so pls terminate this service from this place and provide another best service for help to public any clarifications pls call, me [protected]
                            Jan 28, 2017
                            Updated by mukkanna1
                            No resolved till
                            Jan 28, 2017
                            Updated by mukkanna1
                            Pls resolve my problem

I have applied for Aadhar card before 3 months but still my Aadhar number is not generated. Continuously I am trying to file a complaint regarding this but I am not able to to file a complaint regarding this due to always show enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed even nd ur aadhar generate tat period is 60 to 90 days I tried to call on 1947 but they also giving the same excuse same.
                              I have visited nearest Aadhar center to re-apply but technical problem Please suggest me what can I do in this situation. Plz kindly generate my aadhar number. It's very urjent for me.

please find the below details related to my Aadhar :-

Enrolment No. - 1249/23293/02476 Date 18/10/2016 14:28:54
                              Name- Akash Choudhury
                              Aug 7, 2021
                              Dear Akash,

For your grievance related to delay in processing Aadhaar. You can send your grievance/complaint to UIDAI's dedicated e-mail ID - [protected]@uidai.gov.in

I lodged a complaint on 31/12/2016 and the reference number is 1459662.When i go to the complaint portal it is mentioned as Marked as resolved.I have not received any reply or aadhar card.I sent a complaint also by speed post to UIDAI New Delhi on 05.01.2017.

Kindly advise how to escalate the complaint to a higher level like ombudsman.

Venkataramani
                                Aadhar Card no.[protected], I have not yet received my hard copy,
                                please look into the matter

Monojit Dutta

A Security Guard from the building came to call me at about 5:30 p.m. today to get Aadhar Smartcard. I told him to send the person to my flat to which he replied that I should go to `A’ Wing with my Aadhar Card to give my thumb impression. Unable to understand how any person could take my personal details, I went and stood in the queue. A woman from the building with a maid servant who stood before me was asked to verify OTP received on her husband’s mobile. As she was taking time, I was asked to give my Aadhar Card and thumb impression. The woman kept interrupting the process and was talking to her husband on mobile and to the person taking my thumb impression. I was asked to give impression of my other thumb. Then he asked me to pay Rs. 30 for the card. I did not carry my purse. He asked me to get money and then he would give me my smartcard. As I was not satisfied with how the details were entered, I went back and told the person that I am not going to take the smartcard made as I am not satisfied with the way my details were being captured while talking to another person. I t is the duty of Aadhar Card Authorities to process the details given to them when my Aadhar Card was made and send me the Aadhar smartcard if necessary to my address by post. It appears that pamphlets printed in the name of Lodha Foundation were distributed in the building yesterday. I came to know about what was being done in the building by Lodha Foundation only today and I think the process of issuing smartcards by private agencies like Lodha Foundation is not foolproof and authorised.

My Aadhaar No.:[protected]. My name is Provash Kanti Ghosh.I have send update request form by post for change of my name spelling change.Your Hyderabad office (Post Box No-99) received my application form on19.09.2016 but i have not receipt my URN number which you send my mobile number.My mobile no-[protected].e mail-ghosh.[protected]@gmail.com
                                    My case ([protected]) has been registered with U.Query 1(Subcase Id :[protected])
                                    In this position i have request you to send my URN number or Enrolment no with date & time through e-mail or mobile no.
                                    With Regards
                                    Provash Kanti Ghosh

When i applied for aadhar card in 2013, my application was declined as duplicated.Then i again i applied in 2015 and 2016 but did not get aadhar card.While i checked status now it showed that for my application id no 1218/22002/29419 dated 25.02.2011 mentstime 17.02.11 aadhar card was issued and returned undelivered.
                                      To get the e-aadhar card i was asked to apply but i have to give my mobile number at the time of application to get this. I have made three shiftings since 2011 and do not have the same mobile no.
                                      Now please advise me how to get this card. I am a senior citizen having Pan Card, Passport and all other required documents. I require aadhar to be eligible for Gas subsidy, irctc concession etc.
                                      Jan 02, 2017
                                      Updated by vramani
                                      Dear Sir

I am yet to receive any acknowledgement in my email for my complaint from UIDAI.I can furnish all the details like address proof and ID Proof if required again for getting the aadhar card.

Vrnkataramani

with respect to state that I am Esa Hoque Ali s.o-Moron Ali.
                                        vill-Monirchar pt-1
                                         P.o-Mohurirchar
                                         P.s-South Salmara
                                         Dist-Dhubri, assam
                                        Pin-783128

Sir I do not revive my Aadhaar card
                                        so
                                              I kindly request to this Aadhaar card inquire and send my address.

Aadhaar card details
                                          Enrolment no[protected]
                                        Date-20/08/2016
                                        date of Birth-17/08/1997
                                        mobile-[protected]
                                        location id-500083
                                        21/12/2016 my name and address changed 9days above will not update my correction please changed fast