Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Jan 19, 2023

File a complaint to Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI]

Having problems with Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI]

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Website

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Head Office Address

Government of India, 3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Circus
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 300 1947

View more phone numbers

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] reviews & complaints page 2

I have successfully seeded by aadhar with SBI but UIDAI shows incorrect data. Request to update it asap.
Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am student and my scholarship is pending due to this adhaar linking process to bank, as i already has linked my adhaar to bank but website o[censored]IDAI is not showing it, i have applied for adhaar seeding so that my account will get linked to my adhaar but it is also pending from 10 days ..pls resolve my issue

I have applied for my Aadhar card on dated 05.04.2013 and from that date to till now neither I have received my Aadhar card nor it is showing any status of my Aadhar card.

Kindly look in to thr matter and resolve the issue and issue my Aadhar card with in next 2 days else I will take shelter from Courts.

Contact No. [protected]

Hello Team,

Please note that I have not received refund of the Aadhaar address updates :
        1) Aadhaar URN# 82570304 Rs. 50 (Relationship: Mother)
        2) Aadhaar URN# 82570161 and 83845239 Rs. 50 + Rs.50 (Relationship:Daughter)
        3) Aadhaar URN# 82569794 Rs. 50 (Relationship:Self)

The request was raised on 15th November.

Kindly refund as I had submitted the Sale deed and the request was rejected.
        NOTE: I got a refund for URN # 8384444 and another request was processed with same documents URN# 83303400.
        Hi Team, Do we have any update

Using the UIDAI online services, I had ordered my Aadhaar PVC card on 5th April 2022 after making a payment of ₹50.
          On completing the transaction I received an order tracking ID from India Post office. The ID is : UC[protected]IN
          On tracking the post, its showing that the order is receive but I have not received any delivery from the post office.
          My original Aadhaar was also not delivered by them because of which I had to order it from the site.
          And now they have not delivered this to.
          Most of the times, many of the documents doesn't reach us when posted through India Post.
          Such important documents are should be responsibly handled.
          Please look into the matter soon.

An aadhar updation request was made by me online and the requisite amount of fee has also been paid by me. The updation of address of my aadhar card bearing number[protected] has been done by UIDAI on[protected] but the printed aadhar card has not been supplied till date.
            A number of requests has been made by me to the help desk but no information with respect to the supply of printed card has been provided to me.
            Hence, it is requested to do the needful.
            Apr 20, 2022
            Updated by Narip
            No reply received.
            Aug 13, 2022
            Updated by Narip
            Physical copy of aadhar card not received yet

Its been almost 21 days I made a request for address updation in aadhar card and I am still waiting for the same. Kindly provide me solution for this as I need my updated aadhar card for my car registration om urgent basis. Kindly help on the same. My SRN - S[protected].

Nseit has rejected my payment on 01/04/2022, but don't get my payment refund. Kindly refund my money as soon as possible.

SRN #S[protected] rejected as submitted document was rent agreement which is made in Hindi language in year 2020, kindly re examine it as it is a copy of original, and original is with landlord.
                  Please explain the reason of rejection.

I have tried to order PVC card two times but both times the amount has been deducted from my account but your website and mAadhaar app says that the transaction wasn’t successful. I just want my money back. I have UPI reference numbers.

Adhar card agency, sarjapura, 562125. They are not opening centre at all. I have visited 4 times within 2 weeks and i found it always closed. When i have checked to nearest shops they are saying that staff is not coming. They are just taking salary without doing there job.

Hi Team, we submitted official BBMP documentation for latest property tax receipt submitted for the year[protected] for Address change application: 0000/[protected]/[protected]. The request was rejected with the comments invalid documentation. Could you please explain?

12/02/2022 23:26:52
                        Date and time o[censored]pdating Aadhar
                        Email: snigdhac.[protected]@gmail.com

I have been trying to raise the issue through Twitter for 16 days now.
                        I have also emailed UIDAI Care. Nobody seems to want to answer

I have applied for updating name in aadhaar card for two different person but they rejected the application and status shown that it was rejected due to invalid documents i have uploeded election card online is this election card is invalid document my 50 + 50 rs becoomes worthless the SRN number of the applications are 87351759 and 87351759

On 22 January 2022, I placed an order for a PVC aadhar card, and its been 10days now they are showing that my payment is in process on their website so I think because of some server error I am not getting my PVC card on time so I request you to solve my problem asap thank you

My name is Seema Kumari Pingal. my UID no. is[protected]. I updated my aadhar information i.e. husband name, address on dated 25.11.2021 at authorised aadhar center, Jaipur. But till now information not updated. Please look into the matter.
                              Update aadhar request No. is 0516/10528/07991.

Hi team,
                                I have tried doing online address update at UIDAI of my address on adhar card. The payment has been also done and the address has not been done yet. The payment was done on 24/11/2021 but address hasn't been updated yet.
                                My SRN/URN/EID : 83188028
                                Please i request the team to do fast as soon as posible.

Hi, to whomsoever it may concern to ..
                                  In my 33 years of life i have never complained against anyone... just imagine how lazy & rude employee she is that i need to complain against her ...
                                  She is Aadhaar card employee in Dcb bank branch jogeshwari west mumbai 400102 ...
                                  I went last week Wednesday to change a phone number on my Aadhaar card she told me the system is not working come tomorrow... i again went on thusday...
                                  I ordered a pvc card on 9th of October it's been over a month now I checked the status of PVC card today and it still is printing in process. They were supposed to print and hand over to the postal department within 5 days. I want the PVC card as soon as possible...
                                  Myself Avishkar Arvind Patil, My bank account is already linked with my aadhar even I can withdraw money using aadhar card through aadhar seva kendra, But when I check my aadhar and bank link status, website displays Technical Exception..
                                  I am really frustrated with this issue and unable to find solution, not a single personalle adresses proper solution.
                                  I am a student, If this problem does not gets solved I will not recieve...

Its been almost 25 days I made a request for address updation in aadhar card and I am still waiting for the same. Kindly provide me solution for this as I need my updated aadhar card for my car registration om urgent basis. Kindly help on the same.

Aadhar no :[protected]