[Resolved] Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] — Didn't send original aadhaar card copy yet

jaydeo dubey
Hi Sir,
I am facing problem with Aadhaar card.I enrolled march 2015, till now i didn'nt receive my original aadhaar card.I attached internet copy as reference.I complained many but didn't get any response.Please do something as soon as possible.

Jay Deo Dubey

Didn't send original aadhaar card copy yet
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 11, 2016
Thanks you So much
Finally i got my aadhar card by post office

[Feb 01, 2016] Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I had enrolled for Aadhaar Card on 03 Oct 2015 and the same was issued and digitally signed on 13 Dec 2015. I'm happy that I can view after downloading the soft copy and also looking forward to get original copy soon.
I don't receive the original copy till date i.e. more than three months now. You are therefore requested to look into the matter and send the original copy at the earliest.
My Aadhaar No :[protected].
Enrolment No : 2017/93072/86978.

Yours,
LP

+91 11 2348 1126 [Delhi]
    +91 22 2216 3494 [Mumbai]
    +91 52 2230 4979 [Lucknow]
    Government of India, 3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Circus, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] - Didn't send original aadhaar card copy yet