[Resolved] Unit Trust Of India — maturity amount not received

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Siddhika Khanolkar on Sep 17, 2018
Dear sir/ mam,

The rajlaxmi unit scheme under my name was due on 04/11/2011. I started receiving reminder letters this year in the month of june. I applied for redemption of the maturity amount on 25/08/2018. On 31/08/2018 i received only a small part of the maturity amount. Now when i called up on their regional office landline no. Mentioned on the letter some lady answered my call and gave me another no. So i called up on that no. Several times which no one answered. I again tried reaching their regional no. Which is also getting unaswered now. Please look into the above matter and do the needful.

Below are my scheme details-
Unit certificate no. R[protected]
No. Of units. 200
Name of unit holder - siddhika mahesh khanolkar
Name of applicant - mahesh mohan khanolkar
28, laxmi nivas, hill road, chunabhatti, sion, mumbai - 400022

Siddhik khanolkar

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 19, 2018

[Sep 17, 2018] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2018
In this connection, we have provided the scheme registrars contact details and also inform him / her to provide us the contact no and email d for reply

With Regards
UTIMF

Comments

Sir/ madam, I enrolled with this plan in 27/11/1997. Member name is kumari khushbu d/o sh Vikram Kumar c/o distt family welfare bureau Roy colony barmer and membership no. Is [protected]. Maturity date is 04/09/2018. So sir I want to know that how to debit money of this bond please provide information about this.

Account No. 302B022197
Name.Bollu Sai Sravanthi.
Request status of my daughters account and how to get the money due to her
I want to know how to redeem my investment in Children's Gift Growth Fund 1986 with certificate no [protected] with maturity data being in 2015.

Please suggest what can be done and how i can redeem my investment.

Please contact at [email protected]

'GN' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Unit Trust Of India - maturity amount not received