[Resolved] Unit Trust Of India Mutual Fund [Utimf] — rajlakshmi unit plan (ii) [rup (ii)]

Amravati, Amravati District, Maharashtra, India
 Kalyani17 on Aug 11, 2018
My father mr nitin harshe bought 300 units having the face value of 10 rs/- per unit on 11/12/1995 and i am the member child ms. Kalyani harshe. The membership number is [protected]. The plan was for 20 years hence it has reached it's maturity on 11/12/2015 but we didn't get any cheques or any further information regarding the plan. Please enlighten us regarding the policy status and ways to redeem the money. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 13, 2018

[Aug 11, 2018] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response, Aug 13, 2018
In this connection, we have provided the relevant information to the unit holder vide our mail dated 13/08/2018.

UTIMF

Comments

My name is B R KEERTHI, my membership no is [protected]. I had invested in RAJALAKSHMI UNIT PLAN (II)[RUP (II)] (Clause XI).The maturity date was[protected].I have not recieved the maturity amount yet.please help
My email id is [protected]@gmail.com.Please look into this issue, my father had invested in it with a great hope
Unit certificate no [protected] no o[censored]nits 1000and unit certificate [protected] no o[censored]nits 500, name o[censored]nit holder abhinav singh by applicant sukhbir singh with maturity date 22/07/2016, kindly guide the value of redumption as well as how and whom to approach for the units redumption.

'GN' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Unit Trust Of India Mutual Fund [Utimf] - rajlakshmi unit plan (ii) [rup (ii)]