[Resolved] Unit Trust Of India Mutual Fund [Utimf] — regarding the money after the maturity date

Suresh Gonam on Feb 22, 2018
We paid rs 5, 000 through rajlakshmi unit plan on 13/12/1997, according to the policy stated amount should be 70, 000 for rs 5000 till the maturity date 21/02/2018, but so far as we consulted a bank manager in unit trust of india we got to know that the matured amount is only 11, 000 kindly let us know the problem regarding the policy you may give reply to [email protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2018

[Feb 22, 2018] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2018
In this connection, we have send a mail to the unit holder on 26/02/2018 asking his certificate no. and also we have provided the scheme registrars email id to him for clarification.

With Regards
UTIMF

Comments

Dear UTI,

Please let us know the status of the Membership Number : [protected] of RajLakshmi Unit Plan (II) (RUP (II)) ( Clause XI ) which was Matured on 11/08/2011.

Devendra Joshi

I found following certificates from my Father-In-Laws file. Kindly let us know the status:

ref no [protected] & 61 Membership no
df[protected]
folio no 12S590870,[protected], 12A229122, 12S590900

Email [email protected]
Mobile [protected]
I desu venkata raveendra, bearing folio no.[protected] with interest of rs. 8, 500/- per month is not credited in my sbi a/c no. [protected] since last two years .

'GN' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Unit Trust Of India Mutual Fund [Utimf] - regarding the money after the maturity date