[Resolved]  Unit Trust Of India Mutual Fund [Utimf] — uti master share unit scheme _ dividend

I, a lady senior citizen, have not yet received dividend for the current year of the subject under folio no [protected] which was to be credited in my sb account number [protected] with pnb lyons range kolkata 700001..
I had last received dividend under the folio [protected] by neft for rs.10800/ on 18.11.2016 and no dividend thereafter
Matter may please be looked into for immediate payment with uptodate interest and ensure non recurrence in future.in view of the fact that such delay in payment occurred in 2013 and got settled after your interference based on lodgement of my complaint in 2014.

Mrs mahua das
Apr 25, 2018
Mar 13, 2018

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 14, 2018
Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response
Due to above certificates units already redeemed by holder before declaration of dividend ie on 05/06/2017. Hence the unit holder is not eligible for dividend for the year 2017.. Mostly dividend for Master Share declared on Oct-Nov period.

With Regards
UTIMF
Mar 22, 2018
Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response
Further, in this connection, our official from kolkata had word with him and explain the redemption details to the unit holder, but he never accepted that he has submitted redemption, Accordingly our official told him to visit at kolkata office - and our official will show him the document which was himself submitted for redemption.

With Regards
UTIMF

Comments

I am surprised to receive the prompt reply from UTI which spoke about redemption o[censored]nit certificates, resultant non-payment of dividend etc.

As per my record following stand redeemed:

1.UTI-Long Term Equity Fund ( Tax Savings) Dividend Plan
2.UTI-LongTerm Advantage Fund-Series II-Growth Plan

In fact my complaint actually related to non receipt of dividend o[censored]TI Mastershare of 3600 number under folio number [protected] which are held till date and question of redemption did not. arise.

It appears that reply is not factual, as asked for, and given in a haste which is not appreciated .

I once again request for necessary action ie payment of dividend o[censored]TI MasterShare by NEFT in my Savings account as detailed in my original complaint.dt 13.3.2018(mail).

Mahua Das
I had taken Rajlaxmi Unit II No. 6315556 on 21st July 1997. I had paid amount of 1500 through cheque No 035399 BOB, New Delhi. The above Unit have matured on 21st July 2017 but I have not received the payment. My earlier address was M92 Sector 25, Noida 201301 and now I live in House No. 10 Shivalik Sector 61 Noida 201301

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF]
    Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Phone
    Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Address
    'GN' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051