[Resolved]  Unit Trust Of India — policy details about my old ulip

Greetings! I was one of your customer way back[protected].

Membership no:[protected]. Ulip-1971 plan. I had paid almost 20 instalments. Between 1998 and 2000 i was working abroad. When i came back, i did not follow with your office whether the policy was active or closed.

Why now i am asking because while i was going through my old documents, i came across your statement letter dated[protected]. Hence i am writing to you. (Now i am a retired employee and a senior citizen)

I kindly request you to do a post mortem of my issue and revert with a favourable reply.
My old address given was: c/o modern auto stores, johnstone square, kotagiri, the nilgiris-643217.

Presently i am residing in coimbatore.

Please do the needful

H. N. Vijayan
Jun 22, 2019
May 14, 2019

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 21, 2019
Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response

The above given data (old data) has been shifted to karvy registrars office.

Therefore, you are requested to kindly mail the details at: [protected]@karvy.com

On the receipt of the same, they will give you present status.

UTIMF
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I had invested 1500 rs in 1998, the maturity date of the plan is Jan 18 ... Till date have not received any money from the scheme...is this a fraud or something...or should I complain to SEBI ...I have physical membership certificate as a proof ...the maturity amt is rs 21000..I want my money

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF]
    Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Phone
    Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Address
    'GN' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051