United Bank Of India [UBI] — unnecessary money deduction from ubi account

At first i want to tell you that, in the process i was completing my transaction of mpokket loan, my account balance was less than 500, and another 500 rupees has been added to my account. After this when the transaction is being processed for mpokket loan my account balance has been detected with ammout 525 rupees due to unnecessary reasons.
So i want solve this issue and get back my 525 rupees to my account as soon as possible for which i would be greatful to you.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I had lost my ATM so pls block my ATM as soon as possible because I am on my police training right now so I can't visit to my bank branch because of my passing out period practice
Hiteshwar Singh Wairokpam's reply, Jan 28, 2019
My ATM is lost plz block my ATM as soon as possible
I want to sent ₹ 14000 through IMPS mobile banking, it send a sms underherewith but it is not transfered to my sbi account, I need my money back now.

Dear sir /madam,
Sir
With due to respect, I Debasis Duya customer in your bank A/c no[protected] in Jalpaiguri Br.
All UPI transaction is dedicated extra Rs 3/-from my account.
Please return all dedicated money from UPI transaction.
Thanks Regards
Debasis Duya
CIF 64193432
I was ordered a item by mistake in Amazon but same time later I was cancelled the order and order was cancelled but I was not received my money RS-1074

United Bank of India [UBI]