United India Insurance Company [UIIC] — card no. [protected]c reimbursement

Kuldeep24896546 on May 26, 2019
I would like to submit my humble request that I am a policyholder of your Syndicate Arogya Jeevan
Healthcare policy (United India Insurance) with policy no. [protected]P[protected] which I have purchased
through the Syndicate Bank. My wife and my daughter are also covered under this policy. My wife had to
undergo emergent hysterectomy and oophorectomy as recommended by doctors and your TPA Medsave was
informed beforehand at the time of admission. Unfortunately, there was a complication of paralytic
ileus after the surgery and she was kept on nothing per mouth and only on IV fluids for about 6-7 days
until the bowel function returned to normal. This resulted in prolongation of hospitalization and my
expenses crossed over one lac. It was a life and death kind of situation and a state of hopelessness.
At that time, my friends and my relatives tried to help me with some money, but maintaining my dignity
and banking upon my healthcare insurance policy, I denied that. But, unfortunately, all my hopes dashed
to the ground and my insurance company TPA reimbursed just Rs. 28, 000 that too after more than three months of incessant followup on a daily basis. How professionally did your TPA (Medsave) handled my case is a matter of concern and is another issue that I will write to you in a separate mail.

I, therefore, request you to please look into this matter. I have submitted all the clinical and diagnostic documents by hand in Medsave’s Office in support of my claim and I am also attaching some of them with this mail.

I really feel cheated and the objective of my purchasing the policy is totally lost and it seems to be no more\trustworthy for anybody to bank upon this kind of health insurance security in ones adverse times.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0