Universal Business School — unfair trade practice - tution fee not refunded after admission withdrawal request made
KKritimaheshwari on Mar 15, 2018
Respected sir / respected madam,
Subject - unfair trade practice by universal business school, mumbai.
We request your urgent attention and support in the unfair trade practice by universal business school, mumbai.
Below is the chronological summary of events and attached is the proof of communication with the college.
1) we have paid first installment (Rs.49, 500) of admission fee to ubs institute on 29th december 2017.
During the admission process, we were assured by mr. Sooraj singh sir and mr. Rajiv vojahala sir (Faculty o[censored]bs) that in event of discontinuation with admission, the college fee is refundable with rs.1000 deduction.
2) due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances (My father met with an accident and i need to continue my education in my home state - chattisgarh), we were unable to continue with the admission.
We highlighted the same to college authorities at our earliest (On 31st january 2018 via mail and calls), to attenuate the inconvenience to them with seat allotment & initiate right process for refund.
3) surprisingly, after our request for discontinuation of course being made, we received a receipt for the course on 4th february 2017, where the never agreed clause (The fee being non-refundable) is listed.
This clause is not listed & agreed, either in the received offer letter or in any communications made before.
4) we had struggled for weeks just to get a concrete response from the college. And it is disheartening that the faculties are making false assertions during induction are not holding up to their end of agreement. It has been very agonizing reaching out to college authorities everyday.
5) there is no valid reason of holding our savings as the start of academic session is from 15th of march & the admissions are still open.
6) we are already financially stressed and have been requesting our refund ever since.
My father is also having a slow recovery and we are in urgent need of our savings.
We request you to kindly adjudicate & help us get the refund and take punitive action against such malpractices by universal business school who are suppose to create student friendly environment and establish higher moral grounds for young generation to grow and prosper.
Below are the details of student & details as mentioned in receipt -
Name of the candidate: ms kriti maheshwari
Regn number : ubs-001611
Mob number: [protected]
[Mar 15, 2018] Universal Business School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|