[Resolved] Universal Sompo — not active mediclaim policy

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
 Ragunathanp on Mar 28, 2020
This year my mediclaim insurance march 18th expired. That date my renival amount paid at auto debit my indian overseas bank account your side also received my payment but not active my mediclaim so reniv to my policy and please take necessary action
I attached your side conformation message copy screen shot
Policy number 2817/58307654/01/000

not active mediclaim policy
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-03-28 22:53:40
Amount charged for the policy number 2817/58307654/01/000.. I received SMS from your side at the date 20/3/2020 as Dear Customer, We acknowledge payment of Rs 5745/- against your policy placed with us. Thanks USGI. Then today your side I received SMS regards payment through what's app.. But the policy is not renew till the date i have checked through website.. I didn't get I'd card also.. I need acknowledge ment for policy renewal and new I'd card.. please take further action and send to me new renewal documents to my address..

[Mar 28, 2020] Universal Sompo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ragunathanp Mar 28, 2020

Thanks USGI.

Then today your side I received SMS regards payment through what's app..

3rd Floor, K V V Samrat, 217/A, 3rd Main Outer Ring Road, Kasturi Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560043
    Universal Sompo - not active mediclaim policy