University Grants Commission — to change my activation date and joining date

I Mohd Azaz Ahamad, I did UGC NETJRF Qualified.I am m.Phil from University of Hyderabad and I got One Year UGC NET JRF fellowship from there. After that my admission in Ph.D Maulana Azad National Urdu University Hyderabad, gachibowli.I have got 1 year JRF fellowship from there and 2 year SRF Fellowship . While 3 years must get SRF Fellowship But I did not get a third year SRF Fellowship.To get that, I have been complaining to my University Maulana Azad National Urdu University Hyderabad and UGC New Delhi But so for the solution of SRF Fellowship has not been solved. I checked my Profile on canara bank Portal. The details of the Fellowship is not correct and all these mistakes are due to the joining date and activation date. I hope you improve it as soon as possible.

Mohd azaz ahamad

Mb no.[protected]

I am attached to JRF AWARD LETTER & NOC LETTER(joining letter), MY PROFILE CANARA BANK PORTAL below.please change the joining date as soon as possible:

please send a message to Canara Bank and UGC for changing the joining date.
to change my activation date and joining date

[Jan 31, 2019] University Grants Commission customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I, Supiksha Jain, PhD Scholar, Regn No. [protected], in the department of Computer Science and Engineering o[censored]niversity has been awarded Maulana Azad National Fellowship (MANF[protected] by University Grant Commission vide Ref. No.[protected] dated 31.07.2020.
On Canara Bank Portal, date of joining and date of registration both are 1st August, 2020 but on my award letter date is 31st December,  2019. Kindly
update my date of joining as well as registration date on the Canara Bank Portal.

I shall be thankful to you.
Supiksha Jain