UP Jal Nigam — Poor sewage management
I am deepti mehrotra, a resident of 474a/60, brahma nagar (Triveni nagar) sitapur road, lucknow. Infront of my house and around my neighborhood, there is a constant digging up of roads to lay sewage pipeline. There are a few problems-
1. The digging up is unplanned and poorly done
2. After digging up people disappear without taking care of the mud and the other pipeline things used. They just leave the material on the road which has caused accidents in the past and is also causing accidents every day.
3. The patching of the dug up road is very poor. Road has sunk in a few places.
4. Despite the sewage pipeline, there is so much untreated sewage and garbage everywhere. Regular cleaning is not done. Because of which there are so many pigs and animals in the neighborhood which is causing accidents.
5. It is also very dangerous and unsanitary to leave things like this. Water logging and pigs etc also gives rise to mosquito breeding in this rainy season and chances of diseases increase.
I have complained to the lucknow municipal corporation multiple times and they tell me its a matter of jal nigam. I do not understand how will this issue be resolved.
Its my request to please resolve this at the earliest, specially in this rainy season.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|