UPPCL — electricity bill amount deduct but bill not update

Dear Sir
I have paid a electricity bill account I'd - [protected] in the name of HAR SWAROOP SHARMA .Total amount paid is 1198 /- rs. Only with pnb internet banking on date 16/05/2018 Time- 7:55AM . But bill amount deduct on my account and not update in 48 hours so i want to refund money in my account shortly. i am not satisfy ur toll free no. 1912. any executive not give the right way. so pls help me .
Description - TechProcess/[protected]/[protected]/ElectricityBill.
Sir i want to ans this mail immediatly .
With Best Regards
electricity bill amount deduct but bill not update

[Mar 19, 2018] Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear sir
We have applied new eb meter but temporary connection provided by bijli board and now after six month they charged 2000 par month fix from us
How we can afford this monthly price of residential meter he says now weekly charges is 400 approx excluding any charges
Why not they give us permanent electric connection

Sir i beg 2 say u that in date[protected] i got bill unit is 96 preset r showing 1448 back preset r 1352 so i have 2 paid for 96 unit for 1 month but when i checked today[protected] meter r showing preset 1495 at 10:30 am. what is this plz help me for that this is not fair..

My name is sarvesh Dwivedi and I'm from (Rai pur raja jail road vaard no. 5 )bahraich. As we are supposed to to get 20 hours electricity. The corporation here is unable to provide proper hours electricity a day. It is like nightmare to live in this type of condition. I want to you to notice and take instant action about this matter.

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]