Urban Company — ac caught fire while servicing by the urbanclap persons
I hired urbanclap for wet servicing of voltas 1.5 ton split ac. While the professionals were doing servicing, ac caught fire and entire room, including mattresses, curtains, bed and sofa were set on fire. Even my apple macbook caught fire. We inhaled lot of soot and unburnt particles, which deteriorated our health. It was a huge financial as well as health losses. Your team closed the issue as reaolved, without even informing me. But i want urbanclap to bear the responsibility and took liabilities for the losses.
Was this information helpful?
Related Urban Company reviews
View all 1171 Urban Company Reviews