Urban Company — pathetic ac servicing by kaleem, i want a refund of my full amount.. 35, 50/-

We had an issue with our air-conditioner... N was visited by urbanclap executive kaleem along with his colleague faheem.
The said there isn't any gas in the ac n needs to be filled.. He asked to be paid for the visit n that he will come the next day to fill the gas..
Trusting them we paid the amount of 750/- online.
The next day he did something with the ac left it open for 4hrs n went on another call... Came back at 5pm n said all is done and charged 2800/- in cash, saying this is how it's done. Since, the very next day the ac stopped working all together.. On calling faheem, was told they will revisit... But no one turned up.. Their numbers are switched off...
Have registered 10 complaints at urbanclap in vain... Nothing happened yet...
The first visit was on 24th april, n today is 7th may... No response from urbanclap... Pathetic services...
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I did treatment with no effect. The guy came again did some spray but same issue persists. I have asked for refund if no effect in treatment. No one has turned up yet.

Urban Company
    Urban Company Address
    161 B/4, 2nd & 4th Floor, Gulmohar House, Green Park, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110049