[Resolved]  Urban Company — Poor service quality of Sofa and carpet cleaning

I have booked service for my sofa cleaning and the professional has used some chemical which destroyed the whole leather of my Durian Philly sofa of 1 lakh. Now repair cost is 35K and as per complaint given to company they have damage policy of 10K. Now let me know who will bear the cost. This is height o[censored]n-professionalism.

I have already done complaint to UC but nothing has been done so far. its been more than 2 weeks now.

Niresh Mehrotra
Jul 15, 2022
No resolution yet
Urban Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 10, 2022
Urban Company Customer Care's response
Hi Niresh,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the instance. We are getting this looked upon for you and our team will connect with you in a short while.

Team Urban Company
Jul 13, 2022
Updated by nmehrotra2
Hi, I am still waiting for positive response, more than 15 days passed, what is TAT of resolution of complaint.
Jul 15, 2022
Updated by nmehrotra2
Hi, no one called me up for the update and resolution here. Complaint TAT was reflecting today till 07:15pm. Its a height o[censored]n-professionalism.
Complaint comments

Comments

Hi, many calls have been received, but as of now no satisfactory response. Please find attached the quotation of Durian for getting damage repaired.

Get it resolved on top top priority.

Urban Company
    customer care contact
    Urban Company Address
    161 B/4, 2nd & 4th Floor, Gulmohar House, Green Park, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110049
    View all Urban Company contact information