Urban Ladder Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 10, 2023

File a complaint to Urban Ladder

Having problems with Urban Ladder?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Urban Ladder customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Urban Ladder

Urban Ladder Website

Urban Ladder Head Office Address

112 Karthik Nagar Marathahalli
Bangalore South

Urban Ladder Phone Numbers

Urban Ladder reviews & complaints(140)

Urban Ladder — Refund not credited no proper response. Even the EMI got generated

Order No: T[protected]
Refund Amount: Rs 57, 562/-

The product was not delivered in good condition. I asked to cancel the product and initiate a refund. Even if it isn't done on time. I ordered a mattress and bed on December 6, 2022. They promised value shipment, but I have received a damaged product. I have asked them to cancel the product and initiate a refund. First, they didn't accept the product cancelation...

Urban Ladder — The product was not delivered in good condition. Asked to cancel the product and initiate the refund. Even it not done on time.

I ordered a mattress and bed on December 6, 2022. They promised value shipment, but I have received a damaged product. I have asked them to cancel the product and initiate a refund. First, they didn't accept the product cancelation and told them they would not refund the money. Later by looking at the product's condition, they agreed to cancel and initiated the refund. A refund for the bed(Rs 16, 868/-) was initiated on December 21, 2022,...

I ordered a TV Stand(Rowlet Engineered Wood Free Standing TV Unit In Beige Finish) which got delivered and at the time of installation, Installation guys realized that items are missing in the package and asked me to raise a request for missing part delivery. I did same and waited so long for the resolution. Each and every time they asked me to allow some more time and I fed-up with that. Now they are not properly responding to my chat and mails. I wish some one should be there to help on this kind of cheating. Please help.

Order Number: T[protected]

Hi Team

I booked 6 session for chin laser service on 14th Dec.

When the beautician visited she told me that i have paid for chin and not upper neck laser treatment and i need to do more payment.
    - As per previous laser service taken from Kaya that area is called as lower chin and that's what we have read in school. Where has team shared specific definition of what is upper neck ?
    - when complain...

Hello Team,

We have placed an order(office table) from Urban Ladder for amounting 7126 on 25th November 2022 however the money was deducted but order wasn’t placed. We sent an email and connected through chats and phone call on Monday for our issue. The team told us that it will take 24 hours to get it resolved as there is technical glitch however there was no update or call from their side. We are calling every day but there is no response from their side. Daily they are saying that they will get back but nobody is calling or updating us on our issue.

TO ALL THE LAZY INCOMPETENT BUFFOONS AT URBANLADDER,

I placed this order(T[protected] over 2 MONTHS AGO!!! It was supposed to be delivered on Sep 23rd, but it seems you you have decided it to keep it for yourselves and spend my money partying! This is utterly deplorable and you should all lose your jobs, houses and families since you are worth less than the ### of a stray dog.

I spoke to one Nasurullah who escalated this matter to Arif in October. Both of whom are probably sleeping all day and scratching their balls. They assured me this would be delivered in 24-48 hours but it has been over 1 month!!! GIVE ME A REFUND AND CLOSE YOUR COMPANY AND WEBSITE!! THIS IS ROBBERY!! It was 15, 000 rupees, which is more than some people's salaries!
      Urban Ladder customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have ordered 1 chair and table, but chair was defective so we had returned and asked for refund.
        They denied on refund and issued a voucher, which we had in account, after 2-3 month when we tried to purchase via voucher, the website show it invalid.. up on contacting these imbeciles, they said we had cancelled a voucher and put those money back in to source account, we have checked all the accounts and there was no refund. They gave us fake UTR no. Which our bank has confirmed us.
        I see lot of people having same kind of monetary fraud, and consume court has to take it up to legality now.
        Urban Ladder customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered Queen size mattress from Urban Ladder which was supposed to be delivered by 24th 0ct 2022 but still I didn't get the product. The Customer team acknowledge me that I will be receiving the unit within 24 hours and today is 28th Oct 2022 but no update through messages or mail with the status. Cruel customer service from Reliance @ Urban Ladder. Nor can I cannel my order as informed from Urban Ladder customer team. Hence the reader on this platform, my experienced can be a lesson for other's as well.
          Urban Ladder customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered 2 item (Order # T[protected] on 17th Sep 2022.Following are the order details-
            1) Alfreeda White Cotton Shade Table Lamp (Black & Gold)
            2) Sneha Console Table (Walnut, Matte Finish)

Item no. 1 had an estimated delivery date of 26-28 Sep and after multiple calls to Urban ladder and delivery partner, they delivered the product on 11th Oct.
            There was no quality checks from urban ladder as the lamp...
            This is regarding the item DevinSolid Wood Study Table in Order ID T[protected].
            This Product was delivered to us more than 2 weeks back, and during installation it was found that the product was damaged.
            tThe Installation team took photos of the damage in the product, and told us that they will escalate it internally .
            Post that from past two weeks we have also been reaching out to the customer care team for getting this...

TEAM FREE FIRE INDIA,

My id was suspended when i was playing the game, I
            Haven't Done anything wrong and I am sure that I have followed your rules of conduct, and I am sure that by mistake you have suspended my account no for valid reason.

This is my humble request to free fire team to unban my account.
            Player Name. tuffan ff
            Player uid. [protected]
            Oct 15, 2022
            Updated by Parbinder896
            Please unban my free Fire max id
            Uid [protected]
            Player name tuffan ff

Very low quality product
              Order No#T[protected]

Send email and chat with customer service to take this product back and refund the amount as per your Policy. Urban Ladder Team claiming refund will not be issued instead same another product will be delivered. If quality is bad then what use of delivering same material again. Forcing the customer to take the product even after several request for return and defects, quality...
              ORDER NUMBER
              T[protected]

Product Coffee Table ordered and delivered on time.
              Signed the delivery and next day opened and installed by Urban Ladder employee.
              We checked the product and felt very disappointed with the finish and quality.
              All edges have damaged marks, grew cutting not done professionally, Score marks and cracks, No proper sanding done. Mostly the quality we need is from the wood. Nowhere...
              Dear Sir / Madama,

This is with reference to my order no:-F[protected] Ul-171 which was done on 24th August 2022 FKU Code :FNBDNS51BL15098 Belize Engineered Wood Queen Upholstered Bed In Blue. From last 1month these guys are making a fool of our order not getting proper update. Haven't seen such a irresponsible dumb company taking customer's money at front having dumb people as Customer Care who doesn't have ethics morale values...

Colour of desk supplied nothing like what is advertised. They claim it is a minor variation. Look for yourself at the photo

The description of the desk in the order form and the final invoice is different meaning they have unilaterally dishonoured a written contract of sale.

Written to them but they have decided to use Corporate brute force to tell me they will not do anything about it
              Urban Ladder customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

If you have humans running the company, you will address this issue. A bed was ordered and now its past delivery date. Every time I call up CC, they say they will get back with an update by EOD. I am the one who ends up calling them. Yet, they will have no answer. Infact, knowing this issue, I called them up much prior to delivery date to ensure this does not happen. They assured me that I will receive it much ahead of time. But no. My daughter is not 23 month's old is on the floor. Thank you very much!! Also, I am sure I am to expect the same thing for my shoe rack for which expected delivery is soon.
                Urban Ladder customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The order was placed on 14th August & the delivery promise was 3rd September, since then I have been following up for my order, I have raised multiple complaints thru email, Twitter & Instagram but the team was irresponsive & after one month they just dispatched the order as per app update but as per their customer team, product is not yet dispatched… this is absolute fraud & deceiving … it’s been over 25 days still I have not received the product & even I am not allowed to cancel the product ! It’s absolutely harassing & mental torture; I would request to fine Urban ladder to fine 1.5 lakh for the mental torment
                  Urban Ladder customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a ADELAIDE sofa from URBAN LADDER, with luxury cloth, which comes with 3 year warranty. The product is under warranty

the foam had manufacturing issue, which also impacted the cloth.
                    urban ladder stating that they will only fix foam issue, not the fabric.
                    and to fix fabric they are asking me 54k for whole fabric change,

I am saying just replace the sitting and hand rest part, which is...

I have placed an order on 02/08/2022 for an amount of Rs 1.79 lacs nd till date one bed and one shoe rack is pending. The call centre is clueless and there is no service calls from their end. I have to call everytime and figure out the product. The bed was supposed to be delivered on 14/08/2022 which already a delayed delivery and still it has not reached the warehouse and is in transit. According to the UL call center it will take another weeks time. I have guests coming over and I want my bed by Monday.
                    Urban Ladder customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We ordered study table on 1st August 2022 and since 5th August 2022 it is showing near by hub, but not delivered.Tried connecting to live chat no one even bothers.It was scheduled to be delivered on 16th August, when called the customer care, the representative was too rude and told to wait for 24hrs to get back and check status, now after 2 days 18th August when no one even bothered to call or send my delivery, we again called the customer care, then also no one have any answer, they only linger.Most unprofessional, lack of Supply chain brand.When asked for refund they have no answer and when asking for delivery they are shut.

They have delhivery as there delivery partner which again doesn't respond.Very very unsatisfied.They put wrong comment on tracking site saying the address is wrong but i get atleast 5+ delivery from this.How is it possible?

Urban ladder is most unprofessional, company is ever seen.They are least bothered about customer satisfaction.
                      Aug 23, 2022
                      Updated by ritika guha
                      The item which was delivered is again a defective item.Its in my home still.No body came to even for pick up nor any update is seen in App.