Urdoorstep Eretail — no refund; no proper services; worst app

Soumyasree on Jan 8, 2019
I had done a wallet recharge of rs.1000 in urdoorstep app on october in order to get the milk and curd daily subscription. I had to contact there support team around 10 times from then for default in the product delivery. Also if i order 3 packets of milk, they provided just 1 packet and never did refund for it. I have stopped the daily subscription because of there poor service but tried ordering some groceries as there is a balance of rs.736 in my app wallet. Now a program error message like no such entity of file name so an so exist is being shown. I had asked the support team before to pay me back or transfer the money to another wallet but there was no proper response. After recharge, they never do any service properly and cheat the customers by never returning the money. There are very bad reviews and experiences given in google play store about the app. I request your kind office to see to the issue and do the needful as early as possible.

[Jan 08, 2019] UrDoorStep eRetail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Soumyasree, Jan 12, 2019
No response from UrDoorstep team. No actions taken.

Ground Floor, Novel Tech Park, 46/4 Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Urdoorstep Eretail - no refund; no proper services; worst app