[Resolved] Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] — Applied for correction in pan card, but no update after 1 month

Shaileshkv on Mar 20, 2017
I have applied online for correction/changes in PAN card in February 2017. And sent all the documents and application form via normal post. After 2 weeks also the my application shows no documents received yet. Again I speed post all documents from Mumbai to Navi Mumbai on 10th March 2017 at 10:17:55 and Item dispatched on same day. Item received at Konkan Bhavan S.O. on 11th March 2017 at 09:38:24 and delivered at 13:59:00 at it destiny. but the UTI status shows that the documents haven't received yet.
My application coupon no is: U - Q[protected].
Post office consignment no is EM[protected]IN
I have also complaint in post office and its no is [protected].
Please help to find out where the problem is???

Complaint marked as Resolved May 25, 2017

Comments

Dear Shaileshkv,

You just wait for another week to get proper update. Also they would process your application in 45 days and send your PAN to your address. Also Correction in PAN card would be done after approval from IT Department. So You may wait for a week and check again.

ANGURAJ
Dear Sir/Madam
I need ALLOTMENT ORDER that is sent along with PAN CARD, which I have lost. I need for opening a bank account. Please send that letter to my mail id.
My details
PAN No : AAMFT0531D
Name : Tax-Kart Consultants
Date of Formation : 07/02/2017
Email : contact@tax-kart.com

Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001
    Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] - Applied for correction in pan card, but no update after 1 month