[Resolved] Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] — New pan application

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 Sandeep U Kale
I had applied for the PAN card on 27th Jan 2017 followed by physical documents. However when I was checking portal for status more than two weeks and the status was that Physical Application was not received yet. So After two weeks, I sent the application and document one more time as I doubt that Indian Post Service might have lost it. But even after sending documents for the second time, the status is same.

In the meantime, I dropped an email to enquire about the application status but in vain. There is no reply to the email also. I have sent reminder email but still, there is no response. I feel I made a mistake to apply for PAN card to UTI, it's better service at NSDL.

I regret my mistake.
Please, someone pay attention and get the application processed.
As banks are not accepting loan application without a pan card am really stuck and frustrated.

Thanks.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 5, 2017
The pan card has been issued finally. Thanks a lot
Updated by Sandeep U Kale, Feb 21, 2017
MY PAN Application NO :UN[protected]
Updated by Sandeep U Kale, Mar 01, 2017
Still, I didn't see any change in application status even after sending the documents twice. The phone numbers to contact are useless as no number gets connected. you may check[protected]/1301/1302/1303/1304.

Also am not getting any response to my Email that is pathetic as my loan processing is on hold as bank is even not accepting an application without PAN card.

Please someone help.

Comments

I WILL APPLY PANCARD APPLICATION ON

Application Type New PAN Card
Application Date 9-Jan-2017
Coupon Code [protected]
Sandeep U Kale's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 1, 2017
I doubt if they have processed your application till date as I got an answer from one of their personnel (after making about 30 calls on their landline numbers) that it takes 1.5 months to process. It's pity to say we getting digitalized when a simple pan application processing is taking so much time.
With ref to coupon no.[protected], my pan card has been undelivered on 08/2016, i want it them to resend
with refn coupon number A[protected], I applied PAN CARD on date 02/10/2018, last 15 -20 days before, the status showing application recieved but no changes in status. can you please tell me how long it take to get this Pan card to deliver.

Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001
    Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] - New pan application