Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] — not received pan card

My name is meenu. I applied for a pan card but not received because when courier came on my address i was not at home... Now i couldn't track my order where it is.
When i tracking my courier with consignment number than i found status - your application is processed successfully your pan card dispatched through registered post vide consignment no rm[protected]in on 04/04/2019
Please again courier my pan card on my address
Name - meenu
S/o - vijay kumar
City - chandigarh, pin code - 160101
Acknowledgment no - u-n[protected]
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have applied pan card through uti pan service but requirement was not fulfilled. So i want refund for this. The details are as below :-
coupan no.-- d.O.B --- name amount
n[protected]-1991)- rubeena bano- 107-
n[protected]-1977) -aarti - 107 /-
n[protected]-1998) -afrin bano - 107/-
Not received my pan card because i was not at home when courier came on my address please again courier my pant card on my address because i couldn't find where is my pan card wright now.my postal consignment number is RM[protected]In
Pan card Acknowledgement number is U-N[protected]
I got the status on 6/05/2019 that my pan card got bagged for barauni crc from uti kokan bhavan office but till date i.e 10/05/2019 it has not been dispatched form the office. I am in urgent need of my pan card I request to dispatch as fast as possible.

UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL]
    UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Phone
    UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Address
    Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001