Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] — pan card application coupon no n[protected]

raj222864 on Apr 1, 2019

I am apply for new card for application coupon no. N[protected] on date[protected], i am submit all the required document and attached with the hard copy of document but till date the status shown that the application withheld for processing and objection marked as poi/podm/poa cannot be blank.

Please tell me one thing if the application was submitted and hard copy printed then how it is possible that the poi/podm/poa is blank.

Please resolve the issue or tell me the next process what should we do.

Comments

Pan card is track delivered but not delivered in proper address.RM[protected]IN Not delivered home address.

We had submitted correct document still showing same error,

objection marked - [ FATHER NAME MISMATCH BETWEEN ITD DATA AND APPLICATION DATA ].

Pls help us for this case, already aadhar copy submitted
SIR,
I have checked my application status which mentioned "withheld for processing due to incimplete details..."
kindly suggest me the requirement, for further process.

Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001
    Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] - pan card application coupon no n003415244