Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] — pancard correction pan no. ckvpk0684f

At/Po-Mohopada, Tal-Khalapur, Raigad (MH) 410222, Panvel, Raigad District, Maharashtra, India
 Lamodar Mohanty on Mar 8, 2019
This is to inform that i bablu seve kowa have applied for pan card for correction for changes. My dob in pan card was wrong as per aadhar card. But as per message i unable to submit the same. My application no. U-q[protected] and bank debit reference no.[protected]. Please do the needful and refund the same money to bank account or rs. 107.00.

Bablu s kowa.

Comments

Dear S/M,
We was applying for pan card on dated 24 February, 2019 and maked payment for this process. My balance has been debited from my account but not complete the process of payment. it did not successful but the amount has not been credit in my account yet. please solve this issue.

Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001
    Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] - pancard correction pan no. ckvpk0684f