[Resolved] Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] — Wrongful payment for PAN card

jkca1993 on Apr 9, 2017
I have applied for New PAN card but due to miss match error with Aadhaar detail online form was rejected from UTIITSL, so please kindly refund the online payment done to UTIITSL. I hereby provide the following details for your information.

Online PAN Application No: U-N[protected]
I have paid Rs.112.75/- State Bank of India online payment gateway.
My contact is NO. - [protected]

Details from bank
Date (Value Date) Narration Ref. No. Debit Credit
09-Apr[protected]Apr-2017) TO TRANSFER
INB UTI Infrastructure Techno BILL_UTIITS Payments ISBI[protected]IGABCMFVX4 112.75

I request to refund the amount which is wrongly paid, I have Submitted the fresh application for same.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 9, 2017

Online PAN Application No: U-N001581927
I have paid Rs.112.75/- State Bank of India online payment gateway.
My contact is NO. - 9657042038

Details from bank
Date (Value Date) Narration Ref. No. Debit Credit
09-Apr-2017 (09-Apr-2017) TO TRANSFER
INB UTI Infrastructure Techno BILL_UTIITS Payments ISBI5276297608IGABCMFVX4 112.75

Comments

Sir
i am sajeev, writing this letter to inform that i dont get my new pan card, the number is hpvps1267a, because of wrong address.
So kindly re despatch the same as early as possible.

Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001
    Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] - Wrongful payment for PAN card