UTIITSL — Pan card delivery delay

My pan application number is g[protected]. Status of my application on uti website is your application is processed successfully
Pan [ dfapk6598p ] card dispatched through registered post vide consignment no rm[protected]in on 13/05/2017. If it was dispatched on 13 may then why this consignment's status is not available on india post even after ten days. On calling india post they replied this consignment is not booked. If its not booked then why uti is showing wrong status. Its almost 50 days since i applied for pan card change request. When i tried to call uti customer care, all the numbers were busy. One call was answered but after your executive noticed my application number he asked me to wait and put the call on hold. After waiting for eight minutes my call was disconnected. Its so frustrating. Uti is not providing services properly. I need my pan card urgently. Please dispatch it as earlier as possible
Complaint comments

Comments

Please use some polite mail delivery boys. I completely understand that sometimes it is difficult to find our addresses but that doesn't means they will talk to us rudely.
Pincode- 262308
Locality - Bigrabag

UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL]
    customer care contact
    UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Phone
    UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Address
    Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001
    View all UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] contact information