[Resolved]  shree krishna packing and shifting — not delivering goods in after 2 months

They had visited 14/10/2012 for deal of materials packing and shifting. and told as per your materials total cost 14150. same i had i had paid amount 2000 for advance token (booking) price. through cash payment on 14/10/2012. and i told date of packing will be vary as per my transfer process. they no problem sir just give advance inform 2-3 days. and i called them on 8/1/13. packed materials on10/1/13 at anupuram (chennai) part loading. And they had for extra insurance premium, service tax as all include total cost 18000. So I had given cheque on 10/1/13 amount is 14000. For remaining amount I will paid when your delivery ing items. But they had denied and told that we are taking full payment on packing time only. So I had paid again cash of 2000 on 10/1/13. and they told we will delivery within3-4 days. But delivered the materials on 24/1/13 at new panvel mumbai with some bed parts missing within this period I am called so many times but there not good response from his office. When materials had came in kalamboli then they means driver called and told that unloading charges you should pay but I denied for that because already I had paid all charges. So again I called his office but there is not good response so driver has taken material to vashi go down and when your dealing party (Chennai) then only your material will deliver in your home. That time I am very mentally depressed from his service to customer. When I had received materials that same day i called office so they told that your bed parts in our chennai go down on after 2-3 days.

During this period I am mentally depressed I am thinking that which service I had deal. They are tension free shifting but for me there is always tension update because they didn’t delivered the materials.

I had purchased king size wooden nitra make flat bed on 2010 in price 11500. Bed have parts as per they have packed like A+B+C+D. They delivered parts A+B+D and parts D has missed. So up to date I can’t use my bed. Means I can’t assembled.

I had computer table with 4 wheeler but while delivery time there is 1 wheel is missing as well as broken with screw fitting. So I am suffering this problem from his service.

1 speaker stand had also missed.

All items have some scratches like refrigerator, cupboard, mattress due to poor quality of packing materials.

Kindly give me good response from above problem as soon as possible.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

SHREE KRISHNA — POOR SERVICE

We have been using MTNL Triband since last 4 years. But for the last 1 year we are facing lot of problems with MTNL Triband service and misbehaviour of customer care executives.

Now for the last 20 days our Triband is not working properly. Every 5 minutes the line disconnect and re-start the same after half an hour. We face this problem upto 7.00pm, but after 7.00pm the triband work properly.

We have tried to lodge the complaint on 1504, but this number always getting busy. Also please note, the MTNL customer care executives, they don't have manners to speak with customers.
i am waiting for delivery my bed items as soon as possible
i asked about my remaining items, when you will delivery then they had reply on 20 feb.2013 via email [protected]@gmail.com ''your bed parts liven in my Werhouse in Chennai i will try to company Vehicle for loaded and safe delivery but giving time 10 to 15 days but upto now they didn’t delivery the items and not responding through contact phone, emails. so i called head office banglore but they are telling you should call only chennai office.
i am hopeless from his office.
Kindly slove above problem as soon as possible.
from
sandesh dalvi
PANVEL, RAIGAD DIST.
MAHARASHTRA.
MOB. [protected].
SHREE krishna packing and shifting service chennai. Good service contract 24*7. Respected parsan good Packers and movers chennai time to time delivery

Panvel