UTS Global — certificate n marlist not yet received

SREE JYOTHI on Aug 29, 2018
I enrolled for mba finance +pg dip fin at mitde & jnu jaipur as dual degree program throughuts global in 2013. My id [protected]. I gave my4th semester exam last yeat in 2017and the results published online. I have passed ans i received the pg dip certificate from mitde. But even after these many months i hav3 not rexeiced my 4th semester marklist of ny mba certificate. I am tired of tryinf their contact numbers both uts abd university but no reply at all. I have sent manu mails still no reply. I have paid lot of money as course fee n exam fee. Then i really dont know why they are doing this. At the begininf the student support team was very efficient and then later on became the worst. I really donno how to get my marklist and mba certifcate now. Really worried as am supposed to submit this certificate at my office. I am afraid i might loose my job even. Is there any option to help me. Begging you guys.. Pls..

[Aug 29, 2018] UTS Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by SREE JYOTHI, Aug 29, 2018
Pls help me to get my marklist and certificate

‘I-Space’, 5th Floor, Bavdhan, Mumbai-Pune Bypass, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411021
    UTS Global - certificate n marlist not yet received