UTS Global — certificate not received after final examination

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 raj.dhiraj8 on Jul 27, 2018
I had enrolled for the pgdba + mba dual course through mitsde. And got done with my 4th semester in march 2017. I am able to view all passed subject on adtu website. I was promised a certification from assam downtown university for the mba & pgdba from mitsde. I haven't got the certificate for the mba +pgdba yet, please help me with this situation. On the uts portal my profile shows as course completed. I've paid all the fees, completed all assignments and finished all exams successfully. I have raised many tickets through their support teams and written emails to various support teams of mit, adtu and uts. All they keep saying is that they have forwarded my details to adtu and are waiting for details from them. If i do not receive the certificate for the mba, then this is a case of cheating and fraud. All contacts are not reachable and not responding properly.
The behavior of staffs are not good. They always tell a lie that he will be sending certificate shortly but still not sent by them.
My student id is [protected]

[Jul 27, 2018] UTS Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

‘I-Space’, 5th Floor, Bavdhan, Mumbai-Pune Bypass, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411021
    UTS Global - certificate not received after final examination