UTS Global — my course complete mba(it) but not received my degree certificate past 1 year

Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 રાજેશ વણકર રાજેશ વણકર on Jan 24, 2018
I want to say, Universal training solution (pune) is total fraud and not recognize institute. I'm complete the course of MBA(it) in Jaipur National University though UTS, pune. I have to payed my all EMI in 55000INR And complete the course in august 2016 and my all semester mark sheet received but I haven't receive my degree certificate past 1 year. I want to many time contact of university support executive but always told me your degree certificate under process . and then lot many time send email but always reply under process.
and today's check my account in http://jnujprdistance.com/ so very critical answer me your student Id not exist, so guys this institute totally fraud .

Not have any contact person
all contact number is not reachable
my totally money and time west. past two years

so guys any update to have you please contact me...

My Email Id: [email protected]

[Jan 24, 2018] UTS Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Did you get any response?
Please contact me +91 [protected]. I'm facing the same issue. Don't know what to do? :(

‘I-Space’, 5th Floor, Bavdhan, Mumbai-Pune Bypass, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411021
    UTS Global - my course complete mba(it) but not received my degree certificate past 1 year