Utsav Suits — mismatch of product

Puneetha SA on May 23, 2019
I have ordered two items from this website but the product which was not at all matching to pictures in the website not even 1% so please help me i getting refund for returning also they are not responding they don't even have call support or proper chat support.

The return policy says 3days to return but these people don't even mention the address to return they have to mail but after 2days only they will respond to the email.

DLP, SURAT, 395003
Updated by Puneetha SA, Jun 17, 2019
Return request was raised on 19th May its almost a month but till now I have not received refund. They don't even see the email properly.

3 days once they will respond to the email this email thread is going on from 29th May.

Even after registering multiple complaints that websit is still active and people are getting cheated day by day.

I had to spend extra 226Rs for courier that parcel back to surat its real frustrating upon that follow up one month.

Please do something to get my refund including the courier amount also BAN that websit so that others won't be cheated.
Updated by Puneetha SA, Jun 18, 2019
I have told them refund to my bank account and for the same I have shared my account details but nonsense people they credited it to wallet.

Again who will use their 3rd class service.

Not responding to email properly. Doesn't consider customer requirements whatsoever they feel to they will tell.

I m really fed up with this. Extra 250rs also they are deducting don't know for what joy.

Comments

mam they never had intention to accept the return
just cheating the customers with high resolution images
Puneetha SA's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 8, 2019
Did you got your refund
Now there are ready to accept the product but refund will be credited to there wallet itseems. Who will take their service again

Utsav Suits - mismatch of product