[Resolved] Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] — 6 hours long power cut in loni area

Nai pura loni uppcl branch, Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Sumesh Patrawal on Jul 11, 2019
Hi uppcl,

I live in loni area, in our area atleast 18hrs electricity is sanctioned from uttar pradesh government. But on daily basis we are facing 6 or more hours long power cut.
We pays electricity bill on every month on time. But in replace what we get "a false promise" of 24hrs electricity.
I have an infants which cannot bear this humidity.
Please do something in this case please provide us atleast 18hrs uninterrupted electricity.

I will be thankful.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 12, 2019
Power supply is normal now.

[Jul 11, 2019] Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sumesh Patrawal, Jul 12, 2019
I am very much disappointed as there is only one phase electricity. Voltage is less than 100.

Comments

Sir JE se 5 war kh chuka hun line katbane ko lekin bo koi clresponc ni dete mera kal dog mar gya tha current lag gya tha aap hi btaiye kya kiya jaye news me de du me press reporter hun aaj tak me ok

My electric metre no is LIR35998 and i live in the Pushpa Tower, Flat no- 101, Sector 3, Vrindavan yojna, lucknow. The reading of my meter is improper.. please resolve my problem as soon as possible...
Dear sir/ maim
My aim is be to purpose of illegal electric connection use in our village. So we are requested to please remove the illegal wire and use the proper way of the connect wire in poles Because we are using the wire 1984 old wire, it's danger of the many point at the poles .I'm sending some pictures for example .

In property no. B-81, d.l.f. extension, bhopura ghaziabad-201005, Mr. Jai Prakash Aggarwal and his associates are misappropriated the electricity and indulged in direct theft with the help of employees of the department, who help him in his illegal theft acts.

Shakti Bhavan, 14, Ashok Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India