Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 23, 2023
2058

File a complaint to Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]

Having problems with Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]

1800 180 0440

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] reviews & complaints page 19

Honorable Sir by sticking to our house 1 There is an electric pole, which catches fire from time to time, which threatens us, we request you to get that pole removed, it is in our house.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The meter at my place was faulty which caused this high amount of readings and the bill (Bill number:[protected]. The issue was brought into the kind attention of the person who comes to take readings. Nothing was done from his end. But then later I managed to raise the request to change the meter which was later changed. The bill resumed to normal this month as meter was clearly faulty despite the normal consumption. I would like to take this into consideration and correct this bill. Also, I would like to take serious actions as no one in the local electricity center addresses the issue.

Meter redaer does not come on time he always comes late nad consumer hasto face over reding bill.

There is continue theft of electricity at the address of 1/142 bhoosa mandi fatehgarh near saleem beldar house . Farjana begum is continue theft the electricity bcoz is electricity connection is disconnection due to huge amount of bill is pending about 96000 - but still she theft the electricity . I have already registered so many complaint against her . But no one take any strong action against her . So i want that uppcl immediate take strong action against her.

Ser hamara mitar bhut fast chal raha he aapse nivedan he ke hamara check mitar lagane ki anumati de aap

I have deposited Rs 7073/- for electricity bill of aug2021 on 10th sep
            Using internet banking. This amount has been debited from my account but I have not received message of deposit.please check and solve the problem.
            Ashok kumar
            Mob [protected]

I'm resident of Karkar model sahibabad Ghaziabad, there is an heavy bundle of mashey wires infront of my under-construction house. We had told line man about that but he said when we will give him wire then he will see what he can do.
              Please see to it otherwise it may be some serious issue as wires are hanging down in street or someone will get shock.
              Pls do the needful.

Saurabh Rawal

I have submitted the documents to increase the load from 2kw to 4kw around 4-5 months back. After multiple visits they have not increased the load and they always gave me that due to covid it is taking time. Now, when I asked them firmly, they told me that the documents have been lost. Now they are denying to visit my home and do the needful procedure (taking meter reading, etc.) required to increase the load.

Would request you to take the necessary action.

Thanks & Regards
                Himanshu Sharma
                Hapur, Uttar Pradesh - 245101

I am facing problem about my light bill.every month my light bill exceeding but I am not using too much light.i think there is some problem in my light meter or monthly bill.please give me some solution.

The month of August bill was generated and an extra amount of 1259 been added, I went to the subdivision office for clarification but they don't take ownership and said it is a system-generated bill, I asked to explain the breakup of the amount and why 1259 INR has been added extra in the current bill. And the worst thing is they said this is the check bounce charge even I did not pay by check.
                    I have the recipient of the last payment which is been paid through UPI.

Below is the detail :
                    Account no - [protected]
                    Consumer name: Neelam Chauhan
                    Mob - [protected]

I am a resident of Pushp Vihar Avas Vikas Chandausi Sambhal and we haven't received electricity since 9 am in our locality. I had called in the power house of Chandausi but they haven't responded to my queries and have not enlightened as to when we will receive the electricity. I request you to kindly take action immediately. Thank you.

Light nahi aa rahi h hmari subah se

In my area problem of proper electricity supply is continue from more than 1 month. We are not getting supply of 18 hours properly. We are getting only 10 hours supply hardly in a day.
                          The behaviour of customer care officials is very rude .
                          Sep 07, 2021
                          Updated by Ynagendra
                          Sir Hamare yahan par 18 hours supply nahi mil pa rahi hai . 24 hours mein mushkil se 10 hours hi supply mil rahi hai aur koi bhi sunwayi nahi ho rahi hai aapki taraf se.
                          Bas hum logon ko bewkuf banaya jaa raha hai.
                          Yadi koi dekh raha hai to please reply kijiye.

Bill no__[protected]
                            Name ...ashok Kumar mishra

Meter is not working properly because sometimes meter's light and readings not visible and bill creater face the problem during crate bill and I have already did complain but no solution I got (offline),
                            And this complain i did in the month of feb&March...
                            And i have paid each and every month bills which was given in bill receipt and now this month bill meter is showing 2050 reading when I contacted electricity house they said you will have to paid 11250 rs ...

Meter is not working and showing reading Like if we are running a factory?

And this complain i did in the month of feb&March...

Meter is not working and showing reading Like we are running a factory? .

Please change the meter also readings

My connection no. 008891 in Vikas nagar sub station. Kanpur nagar has been showing consistently inflated bills. Due to being extremely busy. I could not complain earlier. Two months back. I gave written complaint to concerned executive engineering. And then paid fee for meter checking. Inspite of verbal reminders no action has been taken. Kindly do the needful.

I would like to complain an samvida employe working in a village Silaundhi zila meja, prayagraj
                                  He ask for money for every work even if wire get break or transfer get falt he comes only on promise to take money.
                                  His name is Lallu lineman and his nature is very impatientable. I request whom is responsible to please deal with this as soon as possible. People's from village is tried to complain about his behaviour and bride alot of time but no one took action.
                                  Please do something as soon as possible.

I rajmati yadav and My ac no[protected]. My meter display is not working and wrong electricity bill generated by unit reader. My ph no is [protected]...

Sir, I am from Manglam Vihar colony, swargeshwar road, Mauranipur . In my area transformer was fused and no one is replacing it . Also the SDO is very corrupt, takes bribe. Due to heavy online classes, we the students need electricity i.e. we need a transformer . BUT No one is concerned about it .
                                    Kindly resolve the issue sir 🙏
                                    Ayush Shrivastav

To
                                      The Superintending Engineer,
                                      Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd,
                                      Shastri Nagar, Ghaziabad.
                                      Subject: Regarding theft of electricity in Urban Homes by the builder, supported by our newly elected AOA and therefore new power connection to the residents o[censored]rban Homes, Aditya World City, NH-24, Ghaziabad, which comes under LAL Kuan, 132 KV SS, Ghaziabad.
                                      Respected Sir/ Madam