Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 7, 2023
2059

File a complaint to Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]

Having problems with Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]

1800 180 0440

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] reviews & complaints page 23

The power house in the area of Madhav Puram Sector 3 is turning off most of the lights in Sector 3, we have lodged a complaint with them, but they are not paying attention to it and they have turned on our side lights from 11:00 pm. But the light of the pillars is on but the light of the house is not coming on and at the same place they have turned on the lights of the houses of the street just behind us.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, this is regarding the power cut in the jattari town of aligarh district. here power won't be available continue for 8 hours also . More thn providing power, there is power cut. Because of that people are not able to do so many works. Can we know when investigation will start for this issue. There is power cut so people are not able to use suffering in the summer season and getting so many health issues also.

Sir i have facing many problem
      Last 7 hours no electeicity supply and i have 3 time complaint 1912 and no response and no complaint number issue in my phone
      Please solve this problem

Vikash

Meeter week

17 Aug, 2021, 11 am.
          Due to the Faulty transformer the supply voltage is very low and one phase is out. There is no power supply for the past 3 days and 2 nights. Don't know when will the problem will be resolved. It is very frustrating and disappointing. This transformer was replaced about 10 days back with the same inconvenience. Who is responsible for this. Please do something urgently.
          Add: Opp. Tulip Garden wedding Hall, near Seema Dharam Kanta, Anoopshahar Rd., Bijli Ghar CDF, Cherat Aligarh
          S Rizvi

My account number is[protected] and bill number is[protected] raised on[protected].

*The bill has been raised on MU basis showing reading as 189 but till date no Meter has been installed*.
            Kindly check the same and install the Meter at my residence.
            Vishram Tripathi
            Tiwari pur, Variyapur, Amethi.

Sir our socity suffering from some in convinece from power corporation department in Distic Sitapur . They never come mothly for taking reading . They come after 7 to 8 month or 1 or 2 time in a year and this makes the bill amount become huge . This is very dificult for a comon man to submit huge amount in one week . So Please give some ation on it and one more think that the checking oficiceres also suport them and they make fine on the behafa of why you do not submit the bill . Sir we are in very tubale Please do some thing Thanks Hargoan ; Sitapur Sevice provider Biswa

1. I have recharged the uppcl genus meter for Account no. [protected] on 25th June 2021.
                2. I have done two recharges back to back because first one displayed error after payment. A screen shot for the same is attached for your kind reference.
                3. Money deducted during first transaction from my account. Neither I received ABC code for the same transaction nor reverted till date.
                4. I have called to 1912 complaint number....

There is no power supply since 3 'o'clock morning, and no one is looking to the problem

This is Arvind kumar from 101- Pitamber Nagar St Jude's Inter College Road Unnao-209801.

Two poles are totaly damaged and hanging from the mid that any time can be fallen and both poles covering my house due to corner House, so it is humble request to change bothe poles.

Two poles are totaly damaged and broken from the mid, it's just hanging and both poles are surrounding my house if falls then definately cover my house.
                    It is very old issue one year back I complained over phone with customer care but still not rectified .

Please change both poles.
                    Aug 16, 2021
                    Updated by Aviiiii
                    Please change the poles

Dear UPPCL,

I'm writing here to you for the purpose of facing issue with charges of highest amount of billing in every month from the uses, We request to you please check and find the gap how is this possible to getting of highest carge of billing amount in every month because we are using a limited asset of electricity...

Customer Name:- Shyamal Shivhare
                      Account number:[protected]

Its our humble request to you please address the issue and get it resolve on top most priority.
                      we are belonging from a very poor family and unable to pay highest amount from the uses.

we will very thankful to you!!!

Application : Preeti Dwivedi
                        Subject : UPPCL officers having endless corruption and not giving my Account ID.
                        Application date : 18 July
                        Meter payment date : 24 July.
                        Expected meter installation date : 2 August
                        Meter installed on : 8th august
                        JTL Aplication No: [protected]
                        Meter NO: 8733976

Core issue : Connection tried without involving a middle person, so called no agent, no bribe.

Resolution : Provide me Account ID.

Officers incharge : who are supposed to intentionally delay

SDO : Avinash Chaudhary ( +[protected]
                        Line man : Dayanand ( [protected])

Sir mera name Mansingh h mere Father ka name jsgdish prasad h electcity metar mere Father ke name per h h mera village kathwari h jo agra district me ata h bill every month nhi nikal ke jate h jisake bajah se bill jyada ata h

Electrician make a connection of one consumer but he cut tha wire of another consumer from the electric pole..

Dear sir
                              Electricity cable in front from my home which is very dengerous condition .it can horm us
                              Please change it as soon as possible.

Dear Sir/Madem,
                                Due to the closing of school in Aligarh, my family travelled back to our home town on the 2nd of June 2021. My flat has been locked since then. Except for the refrigerator, all the other electric items are closed. We have received an electricity bill of 1805 RS for the month of July & 1648 RS for the month of August. I really appreciate your attention to this matter.

Sakina Sabbir Ahmad

Sir, chiranjeev vihar, ghaziabad power station staff is not working at all.1.all staff is drunk, hence misbehave is very common.2.they donot work without bribe.3.share wrong information to customer, 4.j.e also dont care, things are serious, female customer fear to go to power station, action required immediately

There is no electricity in my area (Dugrawali near tronica city, ghaziabad) and I am in great temper because of it i can't charge my mobile can't take classes can't iron my clothes to go my institute can't study can't sleep please do something don't make me think any kind of hate about you all this govt and this state and country. Last time I am requesting problem solve kro.bss kuch kaam krke khao hraam ka na bharo chain se so paaoge nhi to phir mere jese students ka kya hoga kB pdenge tum logo ko light ki wjh se hi koste rhenge to.

Sir/Ma'am,
                                      This is to bring to your kind attention that I'm a resident of Kabir Nagar Colony, Durgakund, and I have received the electricity bill of total Rs. 12, 185 for this month despite paying my bills on time. We have received a bill of Rs. 1, 500-3, 000 on an average in all these years therefore the bill that we received this month was a shocker for us. Our Total Bill should have been of Rupees 3631/-. We have been continuously...