[Resolved] Uttar Pradesh Technical University — About wrong document uploaded by mistake

Nagina, Bijnor District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Akil Ahmad 540 on Jun 25, 2017
Dear sir/madam
At the time of registration. I uploaded uptu result instead of 12th marksheet. And fees is submitted successfully.
Please help me... I am really very worry about this. Now i want to upload correct document (12th marksheet). Please help me.
Application no. - 4054021
Name - akil ahmad
Contact no. - [protected]
E-mail - [email protected]

About wrong document uploaded by mistake
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 26, 2017
If somebody have any problem for UPSEE (UPTU).
then contact me at 9457748013

[Jun 25, 2017] Uttar Pradesh Technical University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir myself Pankhuri Bansal uploaded 12 marksheet istead of qualifying exam marksheet and due to which my documents are not being verified.I immediately need help for it as dates are going on and i am not able to fill my choices yet.Please help!!!
Name-Pankhuri Bansal