Uttar Pradesh Technical University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 20, 2023

File a complaint to Uttar Pradesh Technical University

Having problems with Uttar Pradesh Technical University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Uttar Pradesh Technical University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Uttar Pradesh Technical University

Uttar Pradesh Technical University Website

Uttar Pradesh Technical University Head Office Address

Naya Khera, Jankipuram Extension
Lucknow
Lucknow District
Uttar Pradesh

Uttar Pradesh Technical University Phone Numbers

Uttar Pradesh Technical University reviews & complaints(457)

Sir my name is Robin Singh
my Name is Wrong is 12 th Marksheet
In 10th its Robin Singh (Roll Number : 1005403, Year 2000)

but in 12th its Rabin Singh
Year: 2004
12th Roll no.0568251
Mo.[protected]

Requested You to please change to my Real Name (Robin Singh)

Contact name Robin Singh
Email id; [protected]@gmail.com
Uttar Pradesh Technical University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir/mam,
    I passed in all semester result and my degree still showing pending and not awarded.
    I already visited college they give me a receipt and tell us it'll be updated after one week but stil not updated

Sir mere practical bhi diye the par meri practical me apcent lagi hai or mene pepar bhi acche se diye the par me ek pepar me failed hu sir please sir help me sir me dobara 12th nhi kar sakta please sir help me mujhse contact karlo or meri problem samjho sir please sir mujhe physics me pas kra do
      Sep 13, 2022
      Updated by Bhavisya Sharma
      Sir mere practical bhi diye the par meri practical me apcent lagi hai or mene pepar bhi acche se diye the par me ek pepar me failed hu sir please sir help me sir me dobara 12th nhi kar sakta please sir help me mujhse contact karlo or meri problem samjho sir please or mujhe physics me pas kra do

Hi all,
        I have completed my bachelor degree with mechanical branch. I had requested university to help me with the degree and passing certificate along with consolidated marksheets. I had completed my degree in 2015 and they have not transferred or sent me the certificates. I have sent hundreds or emails. And more than 10, 000 calls to AKTU helpline which never connects, and I do not know why there never is anyone to answer. I am getting depressed every single day as I am missing so many opportunities but they do not care or give any response. My roll number with UPTU is [protected]. Kindly help me to get the papers, I am sure University will never listen and so I am here at Consumer Complaint forum

Ashwani Sharma

Complaint agains bteup because they was spoil my all life they was fails me in 3 subjects if they pass me in a single 1 subject i will eligible forr second yaer class and my life not spoiled because od bteup and up govt i will left my life for permanently i commit to suicide my roll no. is[protected]

Sir I paid twice exam form fees due to technical issue on University portal and still my one time amount is not refund yet. 6 months gone, no one even gives a reply. They blocked us when I tweeted on Twitter.

My all year subjects is clear no any backlog is pending
              First year result - PWG
              Second year result -Pass
              Third year result -Pass
              Fourth year result -Pass
              But in my final result show division status is Division Not Awarded
              Please resolve my problem immediately please

Sir I had filled b.ed. examination form in which 5000Rs has charged and money was not returned, please refund my money in this account 8 months to delay
                Registration no:BED[protected]
                D/o:Sanaur ali
                Bank a/c:[protected]-5
                IFSC Code: BARB0BUPGBX
                Purvanchal Gramin Bank

Hpu ..mera 2017 batch h ..sir m b.sc 3rd semester ke bare m complain kr rhi hu ..last year 2021 m bhi m mere passing marks the or 2022 m bhi bs assessment bht km laga rhi h ...college bale to sunte v ni ..meri to degree khrab ho rhi in paper ki wajah ..abhi to koi chance v ni milega Hpu request hai ab aap hi kuch kijiye
                  Thank you...

Sir mai me revaluation ka form bhara tha mera math ii me 8 no tha .
                  Aur mai ne b.tech me admission bhi le liye tha
                  Aur revaluation ka result aane ke bad mera no 9 ho gaya math ii
                  Ap se newedan hai ki ap mujhe math ii ki copy fir se check kare aur mujhe pass kare nhi to mera paisa aur pura saal kharab ho ga

Mera enrollment no E[protected]

I paid 20000 thousand rupees in upsee counselling, and i withdraw seat in round 3, so i have to get 10000 rupees from uptu college . i am not getting any massage form upsee counselling department .at last my demand is simple that please return my 10000 rupess soon as soon.

I have participated in many consillings as josaa, uptu hbtu, pant University, mmmut.
                      In josaa refund deduction of 2000 made, in pant University deduction of 5000 made but in hbtu a large amount of dictionary i.e 45000 made in refund . I have try to contact hbtu admissions othorty but non want talk about this.
                      Please help me in the refund done by hbti
                      . I am not able to afford that large amount of deduction. I am involved in such circumstances that I gave join mmmut cse but not able to constraint in my study .
                      Every time I call to hbtu office they not take call or say its not there work, talk to some one else.
                      Please help

Anurag dwivedi
                        Jee application no.[protected]
                        5/4 mahaveer ganj I farrukhabad
                        I have participated in hbtu consilling in 2020
                        For the consilling I have diposeted 60000
                        But college is say that they only refund 15000
                        As per gov. Rule but I want to know where 45000 use in consilling about which they are not tacking any call..
                        Please help me in my refund.. I am from very economical weak section . I can not affort this amount 9f deduction..

An amount of Rs 15000 has not been refunded yet.
                          Roll no. 31210328
                          Dec 23, 2020
                          My fees has been refunded Thanks!!

सर, हमारा हाई स्कूल 2013 में फाइनल हुआ था रजिस्ट्रेशन करते समय मेरा और हमारे पिताजी के नाम लिखते समय त्रुटि हो गई थी इसी कारण हमारे मार्कशीट में वही त्रुटि हो गई। हमने अभी हाल...
                            Sir, I have completed my MCA in 2005. I have observed that name in the marksheet & degree does not have my last name. Due to which at the time of document verification questions are raised. I request you to kindly correct my name in the marksheet and degree and send me across.

Name should be - Avijit Bahadur Singh

I have attached my 10th & PAN card for my name verification.

My Address:-
                            502,...
                            To the
                            Exam controller
                            Subjact FATHER name correction
                            Respectd
                            Sir my name is Ashutosh pandey passed (claas-12th) in year 2008 up board allhabad my roll n. 1299692 i riceved my mark sheet aftar declaration of rusult of exam
                            There was my father name murli pandey but my father correct name is murli dhar pandey i
                            Request to correct my father name 12th
                            Class Mark sheet
                            I am waiting for...

My name is nidhi singh and i was a student of a. K. T. U. Lucknow. This is about the year 2018 when i filed challenge evaluation for the subject "fermentation biotechnology", code-nbt601 that has cost rs 5000/-. Earlier the marks were 45 and after evaluation, it got increased to 81 but i did not get my money back even after winning the challenge (Which is a policy of the university). My roll no. Is [protected] and i have attached a document here as proof.

I am a 4th-year student currently pursuing b. Tech. My university roll number is [protected] and my enrollment number is [protected]. On the online portal my name shows "karan guptta" there is an extra "t" in my name. The correct name is "karan gupta"/. I request you to kindly correct this information as soon as possible. Kindly find attached my 10th marksheet as a proof of my correct information.

Dear sir/mam

Here is Lucky Singh schooled from lord mehar college Lucknow affiliated from Allahabad board
                                IN 10th mark sheet my dob is 06/11/2004 now i want to change my dob towards 06/11/2001