Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd — looting money from poor and innocent people like us

Tamil Nadu, Inam Karur, Karur District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Tarunv5412 on May 14, 2019
Complaint on vantage immigration for hong kong visa

Myself tarun, i am messaging on behalf of my brother (Rahul v, from tamil nadu).in may 2018 we have received a mail from vantage immigration stating that there is a vacancy for the post of graduate mechanical engineer in hong kong.in the mail they have mentioned the total cost including consultation and visa fees as rs 48000. As per there advice we have paid them rs 48000.

After they have received rs 40000; there attitude changed. They assured me that they will provide visa within 4 months and till now nothing positive happened towards us. During embassy interview they provided us with insufficient details and my brother got rejected due to lack of proper documents. Before attending the embassy interview many-a-time we have asked the procedure and formalities for the same. But they where lazy and playing on us in providing details.

Now those people are saying we have to pay 20000. More. When we contact their customer people they are not responding properly. They are playing on us. So it gives a feeling that we are cheated.
If someone can help me to fight them legally, kindly help me. No one else should have to fall in such traps.

[May 14, 2019] Vantage Immigration Consultancy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

38, 2nd Floor, Zamrudpur, GK-1, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110048
    Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd - looting money from poor and innocent people like us